John Harbin

Chron implying he may return to BP

did they?

unamed club who he cant mention until last week in June. The only implication I got was that he will join an unamed club who he cant mention until last week in June.

did they?

unamed club who he cant mention until last week in June. The only implication I got was that he will join an unamed club who he cant mention until last week in June.

Why would the local newspaper report on the job situation of a fitness coach from about 3 managers back?

I know the news is a bit slow at the moment but come on...

Edited by NewBlue

Why would the local newspaper report on the job situation of a fitness coach from about 3 managers back?

I know the news is a bit slow at the moment but come on...

The same Chron who reported on Mark Crossley (Gk Coach 2 GK keepers back) who is now at Chesterfield after leaving Barnsley talking about Oldham on the Middlesboro website.

News is slow mate....

The same Chron who reported on Mark Crossley (Gk Coach 2 GK keepers back) who is now at Chesterfield after leaving Barnsley talking about Oldham on the Middlesboro website.

News is slow mate....

They reported on Crossley because he suggested we were losing some of our better players... Sounds relevent to me.

Comes to something in todays game when people are clamouring for a fitness coach which I thought we already had?

He did well when he was last here but an fit average player is still average. The last squad he worked with at Latics wasnt average

Very much doubt it would happen but if it did it would be the most important signing in a long while.

For me he was the driving force behind the team under dowie and he made us tick. No surprise dowies managerial career hit the wall when they parted

They reported on Crossley because he suggested we were losing some of our better players... Sounds relevent to me.

Ok so Matt Chambers is seraching the Boro website for Latics news because he has loads to report.

I didnt say it wasnt relevant. However the Harbin story may not be.

They mention John Harbins name but they didnt imply anything did they?