How dare you discuss a Latics topic on a Latics forum. :censored: sake why do people jump on people when they are only relaying on information. Wether it be rubbish or not this is a FORUM not everything is factual

But if it's a discussion forum, then surely people are allowed to respond.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How dare you discuss a Latics topic on a Latics forum. :censored: sake why do people jump on people when they are only relaying on information. Wether it be rubbish or not this is a FORUM not everything is factual

There's a cabal of sourceless wonders on here who HATE the fact that other people have got them.

Their is no way we would release that kind of article if we were even entertaining the thought.

Its fair to say that their are people who start these rumours with the intent of getting a reaction, some rumours sometimes have legs though.

That said this message board would be pretty dull at this time of year if no rumours however ridiculous were posted.

I miss Roylearmy at this time of year can we bring him back until the 31st of august?

I think lots of people have "sources" - sometimes they aren't evaluated though hence the frequent total "source originated" cobblers on here.

And there are others who prefer to keep confidences

Maybe it's training and past areas of work that mean I prefer evidence-based materials rather than some of the things thrown around .

Leave Diggle alone. It's not his fault. Don't apologise for sharing this rumour.

If it turns out to be true all those (2) denegrators should give money to PlayerShare.

Now, let's speculate...who will be next manager? I want Dowie......

I think lots of people have "sources" - sometimes they aren't evaluated though hence the frequent total "source originated" cobblers on here.

And there are others who prefer to keep confidences

Maybe it's training and past areas of work that mean I prefer evidence-based materials rather than some of the things thrown around .

Exactly. How many posters in the last 6 months have stated they have a source 'within the club'

Either they all know the same bloke or the whole bloody staff is gobbing off left right and centre