Latest DK interview post Carlisle

The players do have to take a portion of the blame for bad performances but it's blatant to see/hear that they are lacking direction/motivation/confidence which is all down to the management team. Strange unexplained decisions are also starting to baffle me. Lack of Cb is the big one surely he must of known he needed one or two so why wasn't it dealt with? Brian Wilson told he can leave and then plays and uses up minutes when we should be settling the back four in! Using playershare money to bring over a lad and then not give him any time in a trial match? I mean we are a month and a half into his reign and he has not done one thing that has given me the slightest inkling that he's cut out for the job. The controversy of getting rid of the manager will be nothing compared to being cut adrift at Christmas! The new stand will be opened and we will have lost half the fans that were willing to go....my opinion is based on facts

Not seen any pre-season games this year but I've got no complaints over the players Kelly has signed so far.

New CB due to come in tomorrow, if for some reason it doesn't happen then Dieng and Wilson are fine for starting CB against Walsall.

This is probably our strongest squad in years, especially for the season only just starting.

Admittedly there are concerns over how good a manager he is, but lets give him a chance - not done much wrong so far.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not seen any pre-season games this year but I've got no complaints over the players Kelly has signed so far.

New CB due to come in tomorrow, if for some reason it doesn't happen then Dieng and Wilson are fine for starting CB against Walsall.

This is probably our strongest squad in years, especially for the season only just starting.

Admittedly there are concerns over how good a manager he is, but lets give him a chance - not done much wrong so far.

Team for opening match 2013/14 was Oxley, Brown, Tarkowski, Grounds, Mellor, Dayton, Baxter, K. Smith, Montano, Rooney, MacDonald - I say at least 5 of them get in the current team.

2011/12 was Cisak, Diamond, Mvoto, Black, Lee, Taylor, Furman, Lund, Winchester, Reid, M. Smith - again at least 5 of them get in now IMO.

Team for opening match 2013/14 was Oxley, Brown, Tarkowski, Grounds, Mellor, Dayton, Baxter, K. Smith, Montano, Rooney, MacDonald - I say at least 5 of them get in the current team.

2011/12 was Cisak, Diamond, Mvoto, Black, Lee, Taylor, Furman, Lund, Winchester, Reid, M. Smith - again at least 5 of them get in now IMO.

Second team only Lee and Taylor get in.

At the time Reid and Smith weren't as good as they are now. Obviously nor was Winchester.

2013/14 is a lot closer in quality of individuals but the season hardly turned out well did it...

Coleman only a few games into his career, weakness at right back, Wilson form been regressive for a while, Cassidy not scored goals for a long time, Turner promising but needs to show he can maintain form over a period of time.

Oxley was up there with the worst keepers I've seen for us... Peterbrough's fourth in the 5-4 was laughable

Standing like Barthez with his hand in the air rather than look to save the damned thing.... And that was just one game

I think his bemusement at the :censored:ing ridiculous throw-in from Grounds and Kusunga's (I think it was him) inaction were pretty understandable. No way can that goal be put down to the keeper.

he was :censored:e on many more occasions

Granted.

We played Keiran Lee at right back... he's now one of the best midfielders in the championship

He is a midfielder in the championship, one of the best is very much up for debate.

possibly one of the best at his club but the whole championship?

If only 5 players (or less than half...) from those years get into Saturday's team that means we are stronger doesn't it?

Not sure if it's worrying that DK has openly said in the chron that he doesn't know his strongest 11 yet...I don't think he has settled on a formation either...

His strongest 11 won't be far off what most suggest on here, and the formation will be dictated by the players at his disposal, the 3-5-2 for example isn't really an option at the moment.

His strongest 11 won't be far off what most suggest on here, and the formation will be dictated by the players at his disposal, the 3-5-2 for example isn't really an option at the moment.

So if Kelly doesn't know what on earth will the players be thinking for Saturday? Or is it a case of Trainibg on Monday is 3-5-2 Tuesday is 4-4-2 Wednesday is 4-3-3 Thursday is 4-1-4-1 and Friday is Philosophy day

So if Kelly doesn't know what on earth will the players be thinking for Saturday? Or is it a case of Trainibg on Monday is 3-5-2 Tuesday is 4-4-2 Wednesday is 4-3-3 Thursday is 4-1-4-1 and Friday is Philosophy day

All will be revealed on Saturday, we will see what he settles for then.