Who's leaving?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're top heavy with midfielders and strikers and yet Kelly has had Plog, Hiwat, and others in similar positions on trial and I don't understand the logic unless he doesn't rate a few of the players in the squad.

I reckon apart from the new arrivals who will obviously be staying, any from Philli, Poleon, Murphy, but also think it could even include Winch or Kelly if satisfactory bids were to come in.

He's brought in Croft, Green and Dunn and he's going to have problems with who to leave out

We have a squad of about 25 players which Is way too many in this league. With no reserve side some players will hardly play at all and the likes of Philli, Winch, Murphy will not want to be warming the bench for much of the season.

I think a shock departure or two could be on the cards for us to be able to strengthen the defence and I wouldn't rule anything out!!

No we dont we live to talk :censored:e and call any kind of prospect with any type of attribute :censored: and feign ignorance when they move upwards without us.

Feel free to make a positive case for Poleon.

A few seconds of brilliance against Sheffield Utd and?

I think we'll see one of Philliskirk, Murphy and Poleon go.

Poleon has got a lot to iron out out of his game, but I'd like to see him get another chance this season. His pace from the bench could cause some teams problems.

Must be miserable thinking like that.

Probably. Luckily I dont think like that.

High percentage of our fans do tho, dont forget-

Taylor

Eardley

Johnson

OGrady

Tierney

Davies

I could go on..

Theyre all ':censored:e'

Poleon

Phil

Murphy

I could go on..

We would regret it in a year's time.

The lad clearly has something, and if Forte's days are numbered I'd be happy to have Poleon take his place

He has pace.

His attitude improved when Johnson left.

Not sure about any footballing attributes though.

Selling Poleon for 50k would represent a terrible bit of business all round.

Spent 100k on a player who was basically just potential, and had a year left on his contract. Not having patience with him when he inevitably became frustrating. When he shows a bit of form, sell him for half of what we bought him for. Classic Latics.

Spent 100k on a player who was basically just potential, and had a year left on his contract. Not having patience with him when he inevitably became frustrating. When he shows a bit of form, sell him for half of what we bought him for. Classic Latics.

Read a tweet and take it as gospel - Classic OWTBs

Edited by palmer1

Liam Kelly

:peepwall:

For Poleon, I'd take £50k but have add ons.

He can't be worth any more, done hardly anything in a a season. Buyers market in his case.

It does sound more like shipping out loanees though.

I'd rather lose a midefielder and get 3 CB's (not including Gunning!)

When did he show a bit of form?