Oldham 1 Fleetwood 0

Agree stained, should all be pulling in the same direction shouldn't we? Atmosphere at home games has been awful recently, and that's highlighted by the fact people used 'acoustics' as an excuse for ages, yet Fleetwood bring 200 who are all up for singing and all of a sudden the chaddy is well noisy. Goes to show that if there's enough of you, you'll be heard anywhere in the stand.

Away games our support cannot be faulted, at home though, far too many negative bar stewards about.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree stained, should all be pulling in the same direction shouldn't we? Atmosphere at home games has been awful recently, and that's highlighted by the fact people used 'acoustics' as an excuse for ages, yet Fleetwood bring 200 who are all up for singing and all of a sudden the chaddy is well noisy. Goes to show that if there's enough of you, you'll be heard anywhere in the stand.

Away games our support cannot be faulted, at home though, far too many negative bar stewards about.

I see alot of people join in with the singing away but then dont bother at home and call the athleticos embarrassing.

That's always going to happen when the away fans are put 100 yards away from the home fans. Atmospheres have been piss poor and will continue to be when there are 20 Athleticos - that's not to knock the efforts of the lads trying to build the atmospheres, there just is not enough fans who are prepared to get involved every game - and will decline even further when the mass exodus from RRE to new stand takes place.

Edited by NewBlue

A disgusting performance. As I type, I have not read or heard Darren Kelly's post-match analysis and comments but he has to be honest and say that those 90 minutes fell far too short of what is required to not just do well in this league but to remain in it.

Continue playing like that and we'll suffer a hiding very soon. That is not to say we won't improve - I think we will.

It wasn't gutsy, we didn't grind a result. But for a few good stops, some decent defending and a tremendous lot of luck we were able to gain three thoroughly undeserved points and remarkably keep a clean sheet.

I don't think I'm being unreasonable in my assessment here. Really poor.

I would love to see Dunn and Green play together, Dunn with all his expertise and Green with his skill and urge to run at the defence I could see great things from them two. Cassidy was out for pre season but then starts the season as first pick on the team sheet, Turner did well pre-season, he should be given a chance and let Cassidy go on the bench.

Croft Cassidy poleon will run for you, which is great and they do a good job for the team, but it needs some skill in there GREEN AND DUNN

I would love to see Dunn and Green play together, Dunn with all his expertise and Green with his skill and urge to run at the defence I could see great things from them two. Cassidy was out for pre season but then starts the season as first pick on the team sheet, Turner did well pre-season, he should be given a chance and let Cassidy go on the bench.

Croft Cassidy poleon will run for you, which is great and they do a good job for the team, but it needs some skill in there GREEN AND DUNN

What was George's best position when you drove him to under 9 games?

It was crap today. I am a returning season ticket holder.

How bad was that? And we have given away the Chaddy End.

If it continues like that why bother? Kelly won't sleep tonight; I hope.

Our Directors must be idiots.

You should have a word with the football league. According to them we're 6th and unbeaten. Someone's obviously got the table completely wrong.

Poleons got a real problem... he literally doesn't understand how to play football.

If only he had the understanding that many of those sat in the stands appear to have...

Nuclear nonsense being written on here tonight. I'm extremely sceptical about Kelly's appointment, but the reaction to the win (!) has been hysterical.

We got lucky today, but many teams have done well in this division by taking their few chances, while the opposition miss a multitude at the other end.

No one played badly today as individuals, but there is definitely room for developing as a team - and isn't that to be expected?