New Manager?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't really pay much attention to how he did at Leeds, but I know he was highly rated as their academy manager, and heard he left with a lot of kudos for the job he did in the face of working for that loon chairman.

Would be quite happy with this on the surface if it's happening. Young, ambitious and experience of managing a big club in the league above, albeit briefly. Could be a good fit, especially with the goodwill he rightly has here. Hopefully his style of play as a manager will match that of his playing days.

He did brilliantly at Leeds given the budget and circumstances of his appointment, the chairman decided to go with Rosler, Redfearn was told he could go back and take charge of the academy again but according to Redfearn the offer was not genuine and the club had made his position untenable.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/16/leeds-united-neil-redfearn-resigns-academy-manager-untenable

It's been the worst kept secret that the moment Dunn was a possibility that DK was on borrowed time. Personally having seen his performances since Walsall I want him no where near the team let alone managing it s he's been part of the problem

If Corney does appoint Dunn at this current time I'd see it as being hugely disrespectful to Kelly and point to him being totally undermined from the start. You can't bring in someone to the club who has eyes on the manager's job when the current manager hasn't even managed a game.