12 days out!

I got totally nailed on here for saying Darren "clueless" Kelly would be out of a job by the 1st Sept. You were all so optimistic about preseason even though we only beat part time opposition.

Kelly simply retained too many players from last years staff with a reduced budget from last year. He also has very few contacts in the game. This makes recruitment almost impossible.

before LJ joined the club he told SC to sign Korey Smith an outstanding championship midfielder, Darren Kelly doesn't have contacts to allow him to attact players.

It was clear he was out of his depth, did know one notice the lack of Twitter activity with regards to preseason from the players? Does a manager like kelly have the respect of the players? no as no one has ever heard of him.

Sc was in a no win position, sack him before a ball is kicked or give him 6 games. Either way it doesn't look good but at least he gave him a chance. I haven't been the biggest SC fan but credit to him on this. He made a mistake and he fixed it quickly

Dean Holdem was in an impossible position.

David Dunn will be a fantastic option, with his contacts, his personality (met him a few times this season) his experience, we have all seen how good he is, he has instant respect from the players.

I got totally nailed on here for saying Darren "clueless" Kelly would be out of a job by the 1st Sept. You were all so optimistic about preseason even though we only beat part time opposition.

Kelly simply retained too many players from last years staff with a reduced budget from last year. He also has very few contacts in the game. This makes recruitment almost impossible.

before LJ joined the club he told SC to sign Korey Smith an outstanding championship midfielder, Darren Kelly doesn't have contacts to allow him to attact players.

It was clear he was out of his depth, did know one notice the lack of Twitter activity with regards to preseason from the players? Does a manager like kelly have the respect of the players? no as no one has ever heard of him.

Sc was in a no win position, sack him before a ball is kicked or give him 6 games. Either way it doesn't look good but at least he gave him a chance. I haven't been the biggest SC fan but credit to him on this. He made a mistake and he fixed it quickly

Dean Holdem was in an impossible position.

David Dunn will be a fantastic option, with his contacts, his personality (met him a few times this season) his experience, we have all seen how good he is, he has instant respect from the players.

He went on the 12th Sept not the 1st so you where wrong! ?

You know Martin Thomas we get it.

I got a bit suspicious something was going on when this guy, who seems to be best mates with Dunn and has an inside track, was posting stuff about Kelly being clueless.

Refrained from posting on here at the time as it looked like stirring.

What sort of a bloke comes into the club knowing he's just waiting to get the manager's job? He works with DK for a few weeks in the knowledge that he's going to replace him. I couldn't do that. It makes him him look like a proper snide and an absolute :censored:. Typical of someone from Blackburn. Nothing good will come from this.

Boooooo. Tellytubby OUT.

I want one of our own - Redders, Dowie or even Shez.

What sort of a bloke comes into the club knowing he's just waiting to get the manager's job? He works with DK for a few weeks in the knowledge that he's going to replace him. I couldn't do that. It makes him him look like a proper snide and an absolute :censored:. Typical of someone from Blackburn. Nothing good will come from this.

Boooooo. Tellytubby OUT.

I want one of our own - Redders, Dowie or even Shez.

Can happen in any industry but since when was the football one supposed to be wholly honourable? Behind the scenes shenanigans will go on at any club whether it be players or managers looking to engineer their own moves out or trying to cheat referees on the pitch. Really don't understand why people are getting so wound up about it. It might just be for the best, in which case it'll be a master stroke to do it do early.

What makes a goalkeeper come to a club - in the hope that the incumbent goalkeeper loses his place to him .... that does not make him an asshole

Seriously this is friggen football reality get a grip everyone

Dunn has done nothing wrong - Kelly has by being crap - SC has by being fooled, though credit to him for fixing it sooner rather than later