New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confident that Steve Evans will be our next manager. I know I've got stuff wrong in the past But this I'm sure. Will definitely have egg on my face though if he isn't announced

You mean he will be buying the club?

I'm a tad concerned that we're gonna sunk most of our budget on a manager and not be able to sign anyone of real quality...

He ain't going to come for a restrictive budget....if it's true and it is Evans we're goin to be going the full hog otherwise what's the point?

If we are as financially challenged as it appears, i can not see how Evans was ever going to be a realistic option. It'll be Frankie.

Whoever it is, what a job he's got. I reckon Murphy and Brown will leave and we'll need about 20 players, especially with the new loan rules.

Lose ends at Leeds?

Wouldn't those lose ends have been tied up when they sacked him and before they hired Garry Monk?

Managers often continue to get paid as normal when they're sacked and still out of work. Then when they get another job negotiate a settlement on the rest of their contract.