This "interim" manager business.... Has Dunn got it permanently or not, in your opinion?

Dunn  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Is he our permanent manager?

• Yes
    • No, I think they'll still look around

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunn will pick himself to play every week he doesent seem to be the type of guy who wants to be stood on the touch line, I don't think this will work and I hope a permanent more suitable replacement is found soon as possible. Hopefully Redfearn being there twice is because he's in for the job

I wish he was but, wouldn't they have got it done and announced it in the week rather than announcing Dunn this morning?

Someone mentioned a highly plausible reason why Dunn is only interim- he doesn't yet have the requisite coaching badges to be "permanent".

There are clear regulations for managers in the English football pyramid- Dunn doesn't quite reach the level required.

There is also an employment law standpoint, you can't employ a manager when the previous manager is still in his notice period and the appropriate negotiations haven't been completed yet.

Someone mentioned a highly plausible reason why Dunn is only interim- he doesn't yet have the requisite coaching badges to be "permanent".

There are clear regulations for managers in the English football pyramid- Dunn doesn't quite reach the level required.

There is also an employment law standpoint, you can't employ a manager when the previous manager is still in his notice period and the appropriate negotiations haven't been completed yet.

Dunn is studying for his Pro license so we can rule the first one out.

Don't think I've ever seen the second stop a club appointing a new manager immediately.

Depends on our board's definition of 'interim'. Holden was 'interim' for 15 games. If the club statement is anything to go by, we aren't taking applications which means that.

A)Dunny IS our going to be our full time manager after an (ahem) 'interim' period but the board don't want to admit this to us fans at the moment because they don't want to piss us off further or they can't say otherwise because Kelly could come back to bite them.

Or B) Somebody has ALREADY been appointed in anticipation of Kelly not working out.

I guess we won't ever know exactly what's going on.

Edited by Chris Richard

I'd not subscribed wholly to this secrecy idea Kusunga has been talking about, but this is a strange situation.

Why should the fans have to try to decode a cryptic message once again from the club?

His exit was clearly premeditated so I don't believe for a minute the club weren't prepared for what would come next.