Gillingham v Oldham

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Progressed all the way up to 18th in the table???

Lets see how we get on at home to Scunthorpe next Saturday we can then judge if we are progressing.

It's quite clear to the average fan to see the progression made.We would have been dicked today with the fraud in charge. Edited by ceskylatic

Lets see how we get on at home to Scunthorpe next Saturday we can then judge if we are progressing.

No. We can judge it when we see what the players do.

You can sit in your armchair and talk negative bollocks.

We are making progess. You aren't.

Next.

No. We can judge it when we see what the players do.

You can sit in your armchair and talk negative bollocks.

We are making progess. You aren't.

Next.

Youve been to a game or two then, well done!!!

Four points in four games is progress to some, playing a team made up of five loanees is progress to some, dropping our best defender in recent weeks may be classed as progress to some but for me lets see how we fare against a team in and around us at home next Saturday before we insist we are progressing.

Four points in four games is progress to some, playing a team made up of five loanees is progress to some, dropping our best defender in recent weeks may be classed as progress to some but for me lets see how we fare against a team in and around us at home next Saturday before we insist we are progressing.

Ignoring the negative bits you've plucked out of today's game, it's surely fair to say the Higdon/Poleon partnership represents clear progress?

Still not playing your mate then?

Everybody can see that David Dunn has made progress today. You must be fuming that we didn't get beat so you could spout more inside info.

2 weeks ago not many would have predicted good solid point at 3rd in the league & scoring 3 in the process. Is it enough? No it needs to continue but If you cant see the steps forward since Dunn took charge I suggest you and your inside sauce cry into your beer together while bitching about 'hardman Dunn/Billy Big head Dunn' :)

Edited by palmer1

Still not playing your mate then?

Everybody can see that David Dunn has made progress today. You must be fuming that we didn't get beat so you could spout more inside info.

2 weeks ago not many would have predicted good solid point at 3rd in the league & scoring 3 in the process. Is it enough? No it needs to continue but If you cant see the steps forward since Dunn took charge I suggest you and your inside sauce cry into your beer together while bitching about 'hardman Dunn/Billy Big head Dunn' :)

Is that how you've worked it all out in your head haha.

Am I missing something here?How many games have we won then? Still plenty to prove for me but if four points in four games has you jizzing your pants crack on.

Is that how you've worked it all out in your head haha.

Am I missing something here?How many games have we won then? Still plenty to prove for me but if four points in four games has you jizzing your pants crack on.

:) bless...

Progress is progress.

Right result? It's not a win but progress is being made. I know you can see that because I don't believe you are stupid. However if you keep denying it I may have to change my view.

You are letting your personal view cloud your judgement. Dont worry I'm sure we will lose soon enough so you can really post some :censored:!

I bet you thought we would come away with nothing today?

:) bless...

Progress is progress.

Right result? It's not a win but progress is being made. I know you can see that because I don't believe you are stupid. However if you keep denying it I may have to change my view.

You are letting your personal view cloud your judgement. Dont worry I'm sure we will lose soon enough so you can really post some :censored:!

I bet you thought we would come away with nothing today?

If you read through my previous posts I actually said after the Wigan game I'd be happy with two draws from the two aways, like I will say again lets judge after next Saturday, a very winable home fixture, going back to your comments about Mills I actually think Lafferty is a better player and have no problem with him coming in, Dieng though is very unlucky to find himself benched.

If you read through my previous posts I actually said after the Wigan game I'd be happy with two draws from the two aways, like I will say again lets judge after next Saturday, a very winable home fixture, going back to your comments about Mills I actually think Lafferty is a better player and have no problem with him coming in, Dieng though is very unlucky to find himself benched.

I completely agree with the left back situation & about Dieng although maybe it's just due to fitness, 3 games in a week.

Today was progress, it needs to continue next week of course but you can't deny it mate.

What was pleasing today was we created

2 very good chances in injury time.

Obviously looking to win the game instead of

holding on.

Some draws are poor but this one can go down

as a really good result.

6 pts next 2 home games and the table will look

completely different.

Edited by losesome

Dominic Poleon had an outstanding game. That's progress. Taking the game to a team that could have gone top had they won (with other results). That's progress.

We're we perfect? No. Diabolical first 10 mins, but we bounced back and took them on. We could not find a red shirt, but suddenly we clicked and were pinging balls all over the place and one touch passes like a training match. That's progress.

It was a really good game.

Even Roy tweeted the best away performance for years.

Even Dominic Poleon had a smile on his face, especially playing with the cheerleaders... ?

This I can agree with. Seems much more measured and reasonable.