red card

'Oldham fan' Jose Baxter in the refs ear all afternoon & was instrumental in Fulton & Burns getting cards.

This was so obvious from Baxter, from the point of the sending off he was booed every time he touched the ball. He has blotted his copy book with me and now reverts to 100% Scouse druggy status.

About what? He was especially as the ref let Fulton walk 20 yards away before calling him back. All players do it and if you don't think refs can be influenced by having someone chirping in their ear all day then you are being a little naive mate...

You seemed to be suggesting that as an 'Oldham fan' he shouldn't do such a thing

Burn's 1st booking was a cert, he knew what he was doing. Like most in the ground from the Ref calling over Kelly to explain the seriousness of Burns tight rope, he should have been subbed. In fact I was surprised the Ref left it to 3 fouls later. Thought the North Stand liner had an absolute shocker and the Ref was a tad biased.

Edited by Lags

Burn's 1st booking was a cert, he knew what he was doing. Like most in the ground from the Ref calling over Kelly to explain the seriousness of Burns tight rope, he should have been subbed. In fact I was surprised the Ref left it to 3 fouls later. Thought the North Stand liner had an absolute shocker and the Ref was a tad biased.

A tad biased he was shocking

I didn't see what happened for the first yellow but the ref had his number from then on.

He slid in on there player trying to make a challenge, missed the ball and got caught with trailing foot which cut his head. IMO it was a foul for recklessly diving in, booking maybe a bit harsh after getting booted in head.

Burn has a fitness issue.

No matter how well he plays 1st half he goes down rapid in the 2nd.

Did it at Vale, Scunny and yesterday.

His tackles are late because hes struggling

with the pace of the game.

Not the first time this season I have been screaming

to get him subbed in the 2nd half.

He is a liability 2nd half and has cost us a few goals.

He slid in on there player trying to make a challenge, missed the ball and got caught with trailing foot which cut his head. IMO it was a foul for recklessly diving in, booking maybe a bit harsh after getting booted in head.

Burn slid in after very poor control meant he lost the ball. In sliding in he took their player down with his trailing leg, who's boot then caught burns head. Booking all day long.