David Dunn's Blue and White Army

I feel sorry for Dunn....there I've said it!

Budgets slashed, players being sold, outlook gloomy at the club, morale at an all time low and rumours of doom and gloom every day.

Dunn's managerial career started with our club. Succeeding here will make him more saleable to the bigger clubs. He could walk and get a managers job elsewhere but he's doing his badges though (I believe) so it's probably best for him to stay here. I believe what he says that he's a fighter and wants the club to succeed despite all the challenges against him.

Who knows...if he could operate without both hands tied behind his back, had money to bring in players to succeed and was able to focus players minds on football then we might win a game or two.

I feel sorry for Dunn....there I've said it!

Budgets slashed, players being sold, outlook gloomy at the club, morale at an all time low and rumours of doom and gloom every day.

Dunn's managerial career started with our club. Succeeding here will make him more saleable to the bigger clubs. He could walk and get a managers job elsewhere but he's doing his badges though (I believe) so it's probably best for him to stay here. I believe what he says that he's a fighter and wants the club to succeed despite all the challenges against him.

Who knows...if he could operate without both hands tied behind his back, had money to bring in players to succeed and was able to focus players minds on football then we might win a game or two.

Budget slashed or just as low as it was previously when he took the role on? Which players sold? One. Philliskirk.

If he had money to bring players in to succeed? How much? Same as Wigan etc? If you can't keep this squad up you're a failure and with performances as they have been I wouldn't give him a :censored:ing penny

Budget slashed or just as low as it was previously when he took the role on? Which players sold? One. Philliskirk.

If he had money to bring players in to succeed? How much? Same as Wigan etc? If you can't keep this squad up you're a failure and with performances as they have been I wouldn't give him a :censored:ing penny

Was the squad all that in the first place? Fortes out injured who secured us goals, our strikers not performing and you cannot ignore the negativity off the pitch around the club...

I reckon any manager would struggle but an inexperienced one at that? You can't blame Dunn if he was offered the role and believed in himself that he could do it

Yes he should probably go but who do we get instead? We ain't got a pot to piss in but that doesnt stop me feeling sorry for the bloke

Was the squad all that in the first place? Fortes out injured who secured us goals, our strikers not performing and you cannot ignore the negativity off the pitch around the club...

I reckon any manager would struggle but an inexperienced one at that? You can't blame Dunn if he was offered the role and believed in himself that he could do it

Yes he should probably go but who do we get instead? We ain't got a pot to piss in but that doesnt stop me feeling sorry for the bloke

Do you feel sorry the manager before him who's job he undermined?