new manager budget

So we are getting a new gaffer in. And about time.

I will refrain from saying she just yet, but this appointment can't just be something to shut the fans up. Whoever it it needs supporting fully to make the most of this transfer window, or what's left of it.

Can we really see corney loosening the purse strings, or will it be "as you were" on the playing front, with a couple of loanees additions?

He needs one or two, centrehalf a priority but players like J Wilson, J Mills, Coleman will be like new signings for us, Shez will galvanise in a way Dunn never could, be a clean slate for them all.

So Wilson and Mills will put a shift in if it's Sheridan yea? I'm tearing up here I'm that grateful to them.

Also depends on any restrictions that FFP may place on us and does anyone know whether we are under a transfer embargo or other ramifications from the late payment of players?

Usual restrictions will apply ref income vs salary etc and we're not under any transfer embargo. We'd have heard about that already if we where!

So Wilson and Mills will put a shift in if it's Sheridan yea? I'm tearing up here I'm that grateful to them.

I think what he's trying to say is that Sheridan has the ability to motivate them and bring their best qualities out in a way Dunn was unable to. It's League One football and players have similar abilities, meaning the manager has to be able to get the best out of them. Dunn couldn't do that whereas I reckon Shez can.

I think what he's trying to say is that Sheridan has the ability to motivate them and bring their best qualities out in a way Dunn was unable to. It's League One football and players have similar abilities, meaning the manager has to be able to get the best out of them. Dunn couldn't do that whereas I reckon Shez can.

They need motivating to give 100% every game? Poor loves, wonder what the new manager will say to them to gee em up cos he'll have to be saying it every week.

I'm confident whoever lands the job will flirt these pair of wasters first chance he gets

Yea but it isn't how many we've got at any one time it's if we've reached our quota for the season.

You can only have so many at one time e.g. any 5 in a match day squad, don't think there is any limit on how many you can sign over the season.

Unless the rules have changed recently.

Edited by RobOAFC

You can only have so many at one time e.g. any 5 in a match day squad, don't think there is any limit on how many you can sign over the season.

Unless the rules have changed recently.

I thought it was 8 over a season, it changed when Watford took the piss last year. I could be wrong though.