On to Bury at home (23/1/16)

Shez's first home game as manager and what will hopefully be a good attendance and a good buzz around the ground. This season we seem to have been the team to turn other teams form around and with bury in bad form (without a win in 5 and without a league away win in 7 away games), we need to take advantage of this. Colchester face fleetwood, Shrewsbury play burton away, Blackpool face Walsall away and Chesterfield host millwall and so if these results go our way, a win could seel the gap a little in line with our relegation 6 pointer away game in hand at Shrewsbury.

Didn't go today, but would the same set up stand us in good steed for a win?

Oh when the BLUESSS

Edited by RoyleArmy1994

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shez's first home game as manager and what will hopefully be a good attendance and a good buzz around the ground. This season we seem to have been the team to turn other teams form around and with bury in bad form (without a win in 5 and without a league away win in 7 away games), we need to take advantage of this. Colchester face fleetwood, Shrewsbury play burton away, Blackpool face Walsall away and Chesterfield host millwall and so if these results go our way, a win could seel the gap a little in line with our relegation 6 pointer away game in hand at Shrewsbury.

Oh when the BLUESSS

Oh when the BLUESSS

Needs someone like Forte or Poleon as one of the 5 for it to work.

Oh when the BLUESSS

This year we have been the team to stop a teams run of losing games, lets hope that changes. Not much expectation it will but plenty of hope. Shez said he looking at winger I tihnk, and said today or 2 in time for Bury, so hopefully so.

Still a CB needed.

They may well have a new manager in place by then, my sources tell me that where they find themselves is very much not where the chairman expects them to be.

With the run of results we're on, I'm sure he'll at least be around for Saturday's game.

Whether he'll be there after is another thing altogether.

#shezurrection

I think it's quite clear Poleon is wank. At least when Forte is lazy he still scores or shows class. Poleon tries and is still garbage. Need rid of him asap

I think that Bradford need to take some credit for shutting down Forte and Poleon yesterday.

Guest nonaenever

agree to a degree - both were completely ineffective when they came on though - Forte for me is a one trick pony i.e. running on to a ball played inside the opposition's full back - once a team susses that out - there is no plan B. Poleon - I give up to be honest - brilliant once in every 10 games - can't afford for him to be a liability in the other 9.

Guest nonaenever

Sad - I never like to see any local club in trouble - but from our perspective, this might create some internal strife and on the back of their poor run we will not get a better time to play them.

Sad - I never like to see any local club in trouble - but from our perspective, this might create some internal strife and on the back of their poor run we will not get a better time to play them.

Bollocks. They've brought it on themselves with their spending over the summer. Next time they have their buckets out, I'll piss in one...

We said that about several clubs this season and lost to most of them.

I feel for the fans. Not nice for them. Chairman has been a dick though. Can't believe he was allowed to run the club like he has been

We've still no idea how this will pan out for them. They may well just get through this by selling a couple of players & pay off their debts having already amassed enough points to only need a point a game to survive the drop. I was poking around their forum when they were on their summer spree. Given their recent financial history, there were very few dissenting voices. They ere positively giddy.

We've still no idea how this will pan out for them. They may well just get through this by selling a couple of players & pay off their debts having already amassed enough points to only need a point a game to survive the drop. I was poking around their forum when they were on their summer spree. Given their recent financial history, there were very few dissenting voices. They ere positively giddy.

They will be pushed into administration I think so that's a deduction of 10 points on top of everything else!

Thank you Corney for not running us like this!

Edited by super_blue

Guest nonaenever

thinking about it, Bury's fans have not been very nice to us. When they were really in the cacky we took a shed load of fans to their place and put thousands in their buckets. Then when we played them when we filled the away end, their thugs attacked the Latics fans in their main stand. And I also saw a Latics fan with a nasty head wound prior to the match at their place this year, with a few Bury thugs still goading him (and the police who did zilch) - so yes - I am agreeing with the "feck 'em" opinions now. I`m sure there are plenty of decent Bury fans but we haven't exactly had a warm reaction of late.