Saturday off

Went for a run in the snow and rain listening to the Saturday football on 5 Live via the iPlayer radio app.

Hate not having a game to follow - was annoyed by Peterboro getting the draw that further disrupts our fixture list. Don't want lots of games in hand....

I had about 10 pints in and around the Liverpool beer festival, then a few gins and vodkas and a few bottles of wine and a kebab in St Helens, then I proposed marriage on the platform at Lea Green station. And you think football on Saturday causes problems.

Put the deposit down for our new kitchen, bought a Sonos system for the new kitchen and dining room, set them up. Fixed the broken wifi on my phone so I could use the bloody Sonos whilst cooking some sea bass with a delicious creamy tarragon sauce.

Sonos speakers are class, good choice

I had about 10 pints in and around the Liverpool beer festival, then a few gins and vodkas and a few bottles of wine and a kebab in St Helens, then I proposed marriage on the platform at Lea Green station. And you think football on Saturday causes problems.

Congratulations.

I assume you remember asking and you didn't need reminding?

I was in the White Hart when the postponement was announced.

I kept schtum until I knew the wife and kids would be far enough away for me to not get dragged into whatever they were doing.

I then realised I didn't have a key.

I then got blootered.

I don't feel very well

Edited by HarryBosch