Shez said in his LP interview to "watch this space" regarding a loan signing, that might be happening today.

Either he's teasing Gordon, looking at a short term replacement for Dummigan, or doesn't know the maximum number of loan players we can have in our matchday squad.

At the recent meet the manager event Shez said that he didn't like signing more than 5 loanees, because it meant somebody not even making the matchday squad.

As for Lafferty, he would have had to have been released by the last transfer window to be available to be signed permanently.

I don't know about anyone else.... but just having John Sheridan, the man, steely eyed, tough, believeable, experienced, no-bull-:censored: bomb alley bollox, connected to my beloved club and in charge, makes me believe. John, I fookin love you. Do what you want. Bring a loan signing in. Don't bring a loan signing in. I don't care. Whatever division we're in, with you I'm relaxed. Come on Oldham.

I don't know about anyone else.... but just having John Sheridan, the man, steely eyed, tough, believeable, experienced, no-bull-:censored: bomb alley bollox, connected to my beloved club and in charge, makes me believe. John, I fookin love you. Do what you want. Bring a loan signing in. Don't bring a loan signing in. I don't care. Whatever division we're in, with you I'm relaxed. Come on Oldham.

sounds like a bromance :clint:

Good man I agree he always talks great sense always positive and i always look forward to listening to his views- unlike the previous few whp just seemed to say the well rehearsed lines every time.

Each of his signings have been questioned but in every case they have been proven great vision.

So like you i believe and trust 100% in him

Saw him play for Argyle last year in their derby win at Exeter. Other than Reid who scored a hat-trick, Holmes-Dennis was the standout player on the pitch as a left wing-back. Similar type of player to Scott Golbourne iirc.

Will be a good signing, although it'll be interesting to see which of the 6 loanees doesn't make the squad.