Curtis Main transfer listed

Wouldn't pay anything significant for him. Decent player who hit form with us. Would certainly welcome him back, though.

Think Shez will see this.

We cant afford anything significant. I would expect Donny know this already but will be aware of our interest and if we want him then a possible agreement can be made.

Typical thread on here where our fans wouldn't have a player back who helped to turn our season round and till the end was performing week in week out, probably the same fans who chant Conner Browns name.

Edited by yarddog73

We cant afford anything significant. I would expect Donny know this already but will be aware of our interest and if we want him then a possible agreement can be made.

Significant is relative of course. Paid £100k for Poleon and £150k for Kelly. Wouldn't go near that for Main.

Lee Novak managed 15 goals in 35 games for Chesterfield.

I'd prefer if we signed Holloway a big strong powerful target man

Ishmael Miller wouldn't be a bad option

Donny will be looking for a fee i don't think he's worth paying a significant fee for.

Yep. Would prefer Holloway over Main if it was a choice between the two.

Fortunately it looks like both are going to be available.

Yep. Would prefer Holloway over Main if it was a choice between the two.

Fortunately it looks like both are going to be available.

If I had to pick I have both although as Savage mentioned Miller be a good option being a local lad but keeps his head focussed on Football.

Player helps team stay up, doesnt mean player helps team go up. Did a decent job for a few games when here on loan, but does he strike you as the sort of player who wins you leagues? Not for me. Free transfer, in the squad maybe, but hes not wortha fee.

Edited by youngen

If I had to pick I have both although as Savage mentioned Miller be a good option being a local lad but keeps his head focussed on Football.

I've already accepted that Miller will be linked with us until the end of time and yet will never be seen in an Oldham shirt.

Player helps team stay up, doesnt mean player helps team go up. Did a decent job for a few games when here on loan, but does he strike you as the sort of player who wins you leagues? Not for me. Free transfer, in the squad maybe, but hes not wortha fee.

If he's on £3k a week at Donny, do you offer him a £30k signing on fee, £2k a week and nothing to Donny?

Typical thread on here where our fans wouldn't have a player back who helped to turn our season round and till the end was performing week in week out, probably the same fans who chant Conner Browns name.

And Jake Cassidy's

Don't bother with Gerrard or Kelly though..... :OASISscarf: