Rejects us but goes to Mansfield Town. 18th in league 2 Mansfield Town.

Something is seriously :censored:ed up when that is a better option.

Maybe he thought he would get a better offer after rejecting us but hasn't had any offers since? Wasn't he linked with the Forest role at the time he was in talks with us?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet diplomatically said "it just wasn't the right move for me". Just like Shez. It's not hard to read between the lines is it.

If you want to read it like that

He isnt likley to say I though t I had a better offer on the table from Forest but ended up with nothing! now im going to Mansfield is he?

The deal with us was very close to being completed, wanted a little more money at the last minute and it couldn't be raised so it was called off, not even talking huge amounts I think it was 10 or 20k, may well ending up costing us a he'll of a lot more than that.

Was it £10/20K before tax. after tax or irrespective of tax

Paul Raynor, who has assisted Evans at several clubs, has been appointed as assistant manager to Evans, who said the Stags were still looking to win promotion this season despite being 18th in the table.

A little more ambitious than our lot!!

The deal with us was very close to being completed, wanted a little more money at the last minute and it couldn't be raised so it was called off, not even talking huge amounts I think it was 10 or 20k, may well ending up costing us a he'll of a lot more than that.

Yes. I was told the same. False economies yet again....