The OWTB Prediction League - Sign up now!

28 registered as of this morning. That's still 5 down on last season, not including the 5 regulars in the now defunct Free-to-Play League. Still looking for 16 more if possible.

MurphySignup.jpg

How few do we need to ensure we just have the one league? Or has that ship already sailed?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even mentioning the cup is a sign of a lack of confidence in yourself to win the title. Mid-table mediocrity for you I reckon. Again.

Would you back yourself against me? Proved my worth with top 10 finishes in my 2 seasons in the league. This year could be the step up. Settled squad, know the league.

My brother is interested but he's a red and won't join owtb. However, he is far better than me at predictions. Can I enter twice with one in another name?

A red? It must be tough to still refer to him as your brother.

Yep. As long as it is in a different username and both are paid for, by all means...

My brother is interested but he's a red and won't join owtb. However, he is far better than me at predictions. Can I enter twice with one in another name?

He does realise we don't do footy in league one....oh well...all are welcome, all are welcome...ha, ha harrrrrrrr in my best evil voice. We'll takes his cash

Would you back yourself against me? Proved my worth with top 10 finishes in my 2 seasons in the league. This year could be the step up. Settled squad, know the league.

I back you to do something this season but you've got to get rid of all that :censored:e about cups. Just a meaningless distraction. I'm also looking for you to show a bit more adaptability - take a risk every now and then. They come off eventually. Then and only then, my son, will you join the true brethren of Champion predictors.

He does realise we don't do footy in league one....oh well...all are welcome, all are welcome...ha, ha harrrrrrrr in my best evil voice. We'll takes his cash

His advantage is he will predict with his head rather than his heart.

I don't think 'Man United fan' as a username will go down well so I will have to think up something else for him.

Shame on anyone who doesn't finish above OT1958. Shame and disgrace forever.

After my efforts in the Euro league it might be me, I still can't work out how though I predicted the most corrrect scores and finished 4th last.

After my efforts in the Euro league it might be me, I still can't work out how though I predicted the most corrrect scores and finished 4th last.

That's the sign of a not-very-good predicting competition. Probably some crap in the small print about the final standings being decided by number of upboats for the administrators.

His advantage is he will predict with his head rather than his heart.

I don't think 'Man United fan' as a username will go down well so I will have to think up something else for him.

When did he come out? And how did your parents take the news?