look after your prostate guys

was sent this on another forum sentiments ring true and a good way to get the maeesage accross

Right folks, if you are male read on, if female, read on as it might help your fella.

I am high (ish) risk of developing prostate cancer at some point in my life, from time to time, it enlarges, a few months ago, I had four urine infections in a matter of about six weeks and those who know what struggling to pee and then peeing razor blades is like, will understand the discomfort. My brother had his removed a couple of months ago and it ain't nice, not so much the operation, but the after affects, the catheter and bag you might have from weeks to months, wearing nappies thereafter until continence is restored, if indeed, continence is ever restored. There's also the prospect of daily radiotherapy for some time as well.

Now, I thought I would investigate this as I noticed enlargement of my prostate seemed to disappear when having a bit of regular "action". So, I went looking and I found that higher levels* of ejaculation does indeed reduce the likelihood of developing prostate cancer. So, chaps, keep using the old lad, girls, keep requiring its use.

However, this conclusion has led me to another thought; if this is the case, as treatment for cancer is very expensive, maybe the NHS should provide single men over 50 with a service to ensure regular ejaculation occurs. This could be a simple service with latex gloves on the NHS, or more involved if you go private.

Get the word out folks, use your todgers, share the news and maybe, just maybe the NHS might save money, if they subscribe to prevention, rather than cure. Even if the NHS decline this common sense approach, it just might save a lot of men from the terrible symptoms and even more seriously, it could save a life or two.

* Higher levels means considerably higher levels. Some soreness may occur.

However, this conclusion has led me to another thought; if this is the case, as treatment for cancer is very expensive, maybe the NHS should provide single men over 50 with a service to ensure regular ejaculation occurs. This could be a simple service with latex gloves on the NHS, or more involved if you go private.

AKA Hookers?

I know your OP is a bit tongue-in-cheek, but what you say about regular ejaculation is quite true. I read this several years ago and my nurse, who has to take my blood sample every week, due to Crohn's Disease, also told me that it is true. So, either keep in with the wife or your hand...or even both.

I know your OP is a bit tongue-in-cheek, but what you say about regular ejaculation is quite true. I read this several years ago and my nurse, who has to take my blood sample every week, due to Crohn's Disease, also told me that it is true. So, either keep in with the wife or your hand...or even both.

So all this time I have been carrying out preventative medicine ...... who knew? :smoking:

Thank you

Debbie Harry

Sam Fox

Hugh Heffner publishing

Catherine Bach

my Senior school history teacher

...... the list my prostrate has to thank is quite a long one! :censored: