• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a difference between lying, bull:censored:ting and mis-quoting

But when the chron says that SR says the fans do get on backs quickly, it ain't a compliment, it's a criticism. Of course the chron may be mis-quoting, so I expect you (you know who you are) to have been to their offices to complain.

Unless you are a spineless hippocryt who simply operates on a selective morality.

There's a difference between lying, bull:censored:ting and mis-quoting

But when the chron says that SR says the fans do get on backs quickly, it ain't a compliment, it's a criticism. Of course the chron may be mis-quoting, so I expect you (you know who you are) to have been to their offices to complain.

Unless you are a spineless hippocryt who simply operates on a selective morality.

Or I've let you know the quotes wrong because I've seen the interview. That will do for me. Have a Real nice night. Ha. See what I did there?

Show me this other interview. Thanks.

So, you were wrong to say I'd made up a quote, wrong to call me thick and probably just being the noun yourself.

Now you think facts only exist if you agree with them. I don't think there's much hope for you.

Edited by real

So, you were wrong to say I'd made up a quote, wrong to call me thick and probably just being the noun yourself.

Now you think facts only exist if you agree with them. I don't think there's much hope for you.

Robinson never said it. Did you have a nice sleep?