"There's a fear factor when we play at home because the fans do get on our backs quite quickly, but it was deserved today and we gave them nothing to shout about."

So he's saying that today, for a change, the fans were right to get on the players backs. But the other times they were not?

He clearly is having a go at fans.

Didn't have a go at the fans at all. Grow up

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's what YOU are supoosed to do; you're made that way. Some of us have ambition for things we care about.

SO DO I!! Does staying away prove you have more ambition for the club? does it improve our prospects?

What a :censored:ing weird response.

You're "quote" of what SR said wasn't what he said was it so let's not make out it was eh?

Are you still trying to learn how to read big words? You're now trying to refute the truth in an attempt to troll me? Get a life you sad sack fool

SO DO I!! Does staying away prove you have more ambition for the club? does it improve our prospects?

What a :censored:ing weird response.

Does continually handing cash over force Corney to do anything other than his continued decline?

Maybe a financial protest would force him to drop the asking price and attract a more ambitious owner?

You (and even I) might continue to attend, but there are few new fans coming in with the way things are, and plenty leaving.

We've had many poor strikers over the years but have we ever had 3 with as little desire, application & intent as Ladapo, Mckay and Erwin?

He must start Osei through the middle from hereon in. As raw as he is he looks like he actually wants to score goals. Those three just go through the motions.

4 strikers there who don't like heading. Neither long ball nor crosses are going to get us goals

Well you claim it gets your back up when your bull:censored:ted and lied too so you couldn't of been happy with the bull:censored: we were fed about its completion date and the supporters bar which doesn't exist or the fact the stand will move us to the next level financially so we compete at the top end of this League, or do you pick and choose what gets your back up?

Well you claim it gets your back up when your bull:censored:ted and lied too so you couldn't of been happy with the bull:censored: we were fed about its completion date and the supporters bar which doesn't exist or the fact the stand will move us to the next level financially so we compete at the top end of this League, or do you pick and choose what gets your back up?

There's a difference between lying and being wrong.....

To those who can't see it yet.

In the last 7/8 seasons why have we had various managers, using between 150/200 players and always jus finished above relegation?

Why under all these mangers and players do the results stay largely the same?

Why are crowds dropping like a stone?

The one person who links all this Corney. An before anyone says it. Its nothing to with blaming Corney for today's result, file today's result wIth the rest of the utter dross home defeats. Our problems run so much deeper. I used to think, but at least he backs his mangers. Well, why do results or the football NEVER change with all this backing???

If you don't want to run a football club anymore. Fine. But to me you can't use the football club as a side issue to making money around the football club. It's unethical, and wrong IMO (Yeah yeah. Get in the real world.) They won't sell it, because on the business side there's money to be made. Anyone who doubts that needs to ask why a skint 3rd division club found 6 mill plus to build a stand.

The football has been secondary for a long long time. But he's cute enough to invest just enough to keep revenues as high as poss. (Not because he desperately cares about us finishing 17th) Again.

We need investment. But on his terms. Again business first. Football second. People say, but that's his right. Yeah it is. But why the :censored: did he invest in the first place then?? Loads of land all over this country they could of developed. Without getting anywhere near a community football club.

In the end we can talk and talk about managers and players. But if you keep cutting back, we're going one way. It wouldn't surprise me if we were in league two and Corney said they were going to build a new main stand.

Business first.

Football second.

IF like Robbo says, they have studied the stats and leaving players on the halfway line makes absolutely no difference when defending a corner...

Then why the :censored: the did MK Dons leave 2 up front at all times. Poor management by them today which could have cost them 3 points.

Stick to your guns Robbo, 0-0 or die!

It's all that POMO, bomb alley, crap they are fed....do you remember the Lee Johnson presentation...

Jesus h...just move forward, get some passes/crosses in the box to a blue shirt and wellie it into the onion bag...Christ our defender Clarke I think had a shot outside the box today. I was even that desperate and tempted to shout to Ripley to shoot too.

Starved of entertaining footy I am

I did shout to Ripley to have a shot ha ha

I bought mine thinking it would be a Sheridan led Latics this season, instead it's this wank I have to put up with. :censored: this I'm staying away from BP for a while, can't put myself through it anymore.

Same for me, I feel cheated I bought when it was Shez in charge.

This guy plays the most boring football since Penny. In injury time we broke from the back and had two players forward to their 5 defenders. The ref stopped play for an injury in midfield, and when I looked we had 5 defenders around their lone forward player... we were 2-0 down in injury time!! This says it all to me.

My season card is staying in my wallet now, I just can't take anymore of this boring :censored:.