Dear attention seekers regards empty threats

All u guys saying you don't plan to use your season tickets or you don't want them. I will gladly give it a good home for free. I don't know what you expected after the summer with a phantom squad bud that's why we are where we are ! I know it's not easy to do while it is undoubtedly boring but this is when YOUR team needs you ! :censored: Simon Corney and co it's the team we should support no matter what

All u guys saying you don't plan to use your season tickets or you don't want them. I will gladly give it a good home for free. I don't know what you expected after the summer with a phantom squad bud that's why we are where we are ! I know it's not easy to do while it is undoubtedly boring but this is when YOUR team needs you ! :censored: Simon Corney and co it's the team we should support no matter what

So you will be buying a season ticket next season no matter what?

No I won't but I will be attending by paying on the gate whenever my working hours permit no matter what just as now. Let's support through the bad weather too not just the fair. If you had a season ticket for a train but no longer wanted to use it would you feel the need to tell everyone about it ? Or would you just not use it and give it to someone ?

No I won't but I will be attending by paying on the gate whenever my working hours permit no matter what just as now. Let's support through the bad weather too not just the fair. If you had a season ticket for a train but no longer wanted to use it would you feel the need to tell everyone about it ? Or would you just not use it and give it to someone ?

the last 10 plus years then? Is that not what we are all doing now.

the last 10 plus years then? Is that not what we are all doing now.

Man city just down the road if your starving for some success ? I know all this I know it's rubbish , don't get me wrong I want us to do well it's impossible to extremely unlikely under the current regime tho but like some other posters have pointed out we support Oldham athletic and we SHOULD be around longer than them and hopefully the tide will turn. It's up to us to keep us alive in the meantime. Thick and thin

There's been hundreds if not thousands of fans that didn't cry Wolf.

And literally tens on here who spout the same :censored: year on year after a bad run of games. Usually the same ones who get giddy after two good results on the bounce. And yes I know that's been a while too. Cue somebody saying two goals on the bounce would be great etc etc.

And literally tens on here who spout the same :censored: year on year after a bad run of games. Usually the same ones who get giddy after two good results on the bounce. And yes I know that's been a while too. Cue somebody saying two goals on the bounce would be great etc etc.

Point is. Whilst some may appear to be crying wolf many haven't, And just how long will it be before they call it a day?, You can't blame people for venting their frustrations out on a message board, With all that's been happening on and off the field over the last decade. At. least they still care enough to pay up or have bothered renewing their season tickets.

I never got into watching Latics because I craved trophies to massage my ego, if that's what I wanted I would have gone to that lot down Trafford way perhaps? I started watching Latics because they were my home town team and they always tried (with varying degrees of success) to provide their loyal punters with attacking football and an abundance of goals (at either end). My faith is stretched to almost breaking point with the utter garbage on display over the last 2 years (probably much longer than that, but it pains me to think back longer than that).

I love my Latics and always will, but I've almost got to the point where enough is enough and I'm about to walk away for good.

Someone please help us!!

Edited by Dick_Valentine

Of the dozen or so I used to attend with regularly ten or fifteen years ago I'm the last man standing, those still alive think I'm :censored:ing stupid for my loyal support through thick and thin, when they stopped attending they didn't shout from the roof tops they just stopped going which is something the majority of our fans do, its a small minority who have a moan on here without doubt its less than 1% of our fan base but some of those who have gone will concur with what we say, we spout :censored: because it is :censored:, its our club not Corney's to ruin and run into the ground so whilst I'm still supporting and paying for my tickets I will have my say, much like he doesn't give a :censored: because he can.

Man city just down the road if your starving for some success ? I know all this I know it's rubbish , don't get me wrong I want us to do well it's impossible to extremely unlikely under the current regime tho but like some other posters have pointed out we support Oldham athletic and we SHOULD be around longer than them and hopefully the tide will turn. It's up to us to keep us alive in the meantime. Thick and thin

Bog standard reply and one that will never appertain to myself. Which in turn for me makes it so very very weak a reply. The very fact I think what is being served up currently will have regular sub 3000 crowds shortly. Which is a 50% reduction in number from when the TTA took over. That for me equals failure. For me, this failure will continue until the top changes.

I like Simon Corney the man. I've got fond memories of chats, help he has provided in the past. That doesn't mean I cannot hold the opinion now that for the good of the club they sell up. Sell up even at a loss before we slide deeper into trouble.

Edited by Lags

I never got into watching Latics because I craved trophies to massage my ego, if that's what I wanted I would have gone to that lot down Trafford way perhaps? I started watching Latics because they were my home town team and they always tried (with varying degrees of success) to provide their loyal punters with attacking football and an abundance of goals (at either end). My faith is stretched to almost breaking point with the utter garbage on display over the last 2 years (probably much longer than that, but it pains me to think back longer than that).

I love my Latics and always will, but I've almost got to the point where enough is enough and I'm about to walk away for good.

Someone please help us!!

Exactly this, I renew every year. And for the last couple of years it's been :censored:ing :censored:.

Not just :censored:, really :censored:. I have nothing but sympathy for those who have deserted.

I applaud your positive attitude. It's taken me couple of days to calm down...again.

As pointed out above, this isn't a bout of bad weather. It's more like the result of climate change. It's environmental destruction. Pissing down. Floods. Wet, very wet. Miserable. No chance of sunshine. We've tried building flood defences, but we can't move beyond those barriers because we're surrounded by water and have no boats. Even the defences are leaking. Too many people have been blowing damaging thick black smoke through their arses for too many years. We've heard the warnings, but they were ignored. Now we're doomed. Doooooomed.

I've said i have a season ticket and won't be going until these boring tactics and formations change and i won't. I bought my ticket while Sheridan was still in charge and when i expected us to try to retain one or two of our better players and add some quality to the squad during the close season. What i didn't expect was for it to take 3 months to employ a manager when Sheridan left and for the new inexperienced manager to have to put a squad of left overs and rejects together in 3 weeks. I would have probably still bought a season ticket after all this happened as i have for the last 30 years. I don't and didn't expect miricles but what i do expect is to have a few shots on goal and score a few goals every now and then or if they can't muster that then some good solid tackles going in, players running thier hearts out for the team, players and a manager that actually look bothered when they are 2-0 down at home and haven't had a shot on goal. It really effects my whole weekend after i've been to Boundary park on my only day off all week to watch a load of can't be bothered mard arses not give a :censored:e about what happens on the pitch. I know a pub where the beer tastes like vinegar, the food is :censored:e, you stick to the carpets as you walk in and the toilets are always blocked with a massive turd. They are however really struggling and need as many customers as they can get. Are you going to go down every week and spend your hard earned and tell them how great the place is? No thought not.

I know a pub where the beer tastes like vinegar, the food is :censored:e, you stick to the carpets as you walk in and the toilets are always blocked with a massive turd.

It's been well over 30 years now but I really miss Oldham town centre

Exactly this, I renew every year. And for the last couple of years it's been :censored:ing :censored:.

Not just :censored:, really :censored:. I have nothing but sympathy for those who have deserted.

When you say really :censored: be honest it's not been as good as that.

Anyway back to my original point - give me your :censored:ing ticket you twats

Well, you made me laugh. Fair play. Your positive support is a breath of fresh air...fresh amidst this fetid atmosphere of despair, this seemingly never ending hell...this perpetual ice age created by capitalist exploitation and uncaring, insensitive business types with no feeling for northern working class culture...bastards...

Actually, why do Stockport still get similar gates...and why do Tranmere still get bigger gates. Are they more exciting to watch? That said, i'm still very angry, but i'll also accept a free season ticket..........