Right let's get this straight

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give Corney benefit of a very reasonable doubt on honesty in situations like this. Indeed, it may even have been deliberate added investment to better meet the need of a tenant.

His competency and judgement are fairer game for challenge than his honesty.

We'd be in a much better position if he was less ready & willing to hold his hands up and say "sorry lads, I've dropped a bollock again" and again, and again, and again....

I hope & pray the next owner possesses a desperate desire to never look a :censored: like many/most successful people do.

It would be a great laugh if there were interested Chinese investors and they decided to have a look on this thread

I would also like owners of a calibre who would never dream of reading an internet messageboard.

You'd imagine it takes up time that could otherwise be used making things happen.

The guys he has called out can't win, I don't blame them for not wasting their time. If they go it's basically their word against his, there is absolutely no positive outcome. They get into a slanging match and nobody comes out of it looking good. The usual rose tinted specs brigade on here will be lapping it up, an they'll get slagged off for disagreeing with our great leader. If they don't go which I completely respect them for, they get slagged off anyway. So as usual Corney deflects the blame onto other people. It isn't their fault he is running the football club like a rank amateur. It isn't their fault he doesn't pay people on time and he seems to think it's perfectly normal to do this. He only thinks its normal because he does it so often. Is it their fault that the club only had a handful of contracted people over the summer, whilst Corney though he'd done a great job saving a few months wages. The guy is an utter clown, and is turning the club into a circus. It's only going to end one way if he doesn't go soon. If you're blinkered enough to think he's doing a good job, don't slag people off for speaking their minds and not wanting to be spoon fed any more of his :censored: .

I'd be interested to know how the Trust feel about Corney personally calling out fans on the internet. Did he seek advice on that one before hand, or did he just decide to throw that one in on the spur of the moment? Or is it the usual we can't disclose this information because it will spoil our great relationship with the club? It's a real shame because the people on here who post as trust officials do come across as really nice people, but it's just this kind of thing that the trust should be advising the club and leading on. To me it shows that the relationship the club has with the Trust is all one way. Corney does what he wants, when he wants, to who he wants. It's his club he can do that I guess, but it just shows he doesn't give a monkeys about our fans, other clubs, local businesses. The Trust need to get strong and start effecting some real change and make the fans feel like they have got at least some influence. The club can't continue getting things wrong, stumbling from one balls up to another and then brain-farting knee jerk videos like yesterday. It's not helping anyone.

Absolutely bang on.

It would just purely be his words v the other persons, and the Corney fans would take his words as the gospel, lying or not.