Would you be happy

Given that JS has stated that we will win some games and lose some games and that his current win-loss record sits at 50%, would you be happy for that to continue until the end of the season? It would give us another 9 wins and 52 points.

Would it be enough to keep us up?

Guest nonaenever

Our short term aim has to be to stay up. Hopefully, we will achieve that - and we can then build from there. The longer contracts featuring Gerrard and Holloway bode well. I know there's a long way to go but Chesterfield next week is definitely a "six pointer". We really do need a win there.

Given that JS has stated that we will win some games and lose some games and that his current win-loss record sits at 50%, would you be happy for that to continue until the end of the season? It would give us another 9 wins and 52 points.

Would it be enough to keep us up?

Yes and yes to your questions but it is unlikely to happen. Have you seen our last six games?

Yes and yes to your questions but it is unlikely to happen. Have you seen our last six games?

I haven't seen the last 6 seasons bar Doncaster at home on boxing day 2012! The last two live games here in Brisbane were Lincoln and Burton. The difference between the two was immeasurable. We were truly awful against Lincoln; probably the worst performance I have ever seen and my first game was 50 years ago.

I have a nagging feeling that 52 will not be enough this year. No idea why, but it is there nevertheless.

I do feel that JS will get this shower playing something close to football, and will keep us up with games to spare. On the flip side, if he fails, keep without a doubt.