EFL Trophy Final

UK *sponsers name* cup

Getting teams from Wales / NI / Scotland / England would be more interesting than Blackburn 'B".

First rounds are regional based - even have Lancashire cups ( Yorkshire / east Midlands / home counties etc)

Later rounds having the likes Hibs, Linfield, Hearts, Newport, Rhyl, Coleraine have to be more interesting than Wigan 'B'

UK *sponsers name* cup

Getting teams from Wales / NI / Scotland / England would be more interesting than Blackburn 'B".

First rounds are regional based - even have Lancashire cups ( Yorkshire / east Midlands / home counties etc)

Later rounds having the likes Hibs, Linfield, Hearts, Newport, Rhyl, Coleraine have to be more interesting than Wigan 'B'

But how would they fit Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch on the trophy if they won it?

But how would they fit Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch on the trophy if they won it?

As it's just a name made up by the local tourist board to get publicity call them by whatever the place was called before then.

As it's just a name made up by the local tourist board to get publicity call them by whatever the place was called before then.

I suggest for publicity Latics change their name to;

Oldhamathleticonceinthepremiershipwhen managedbyjoeroylefc.

Any other Latics long name suggestions?

Have always treated this competition with disdain, but after 20 years in the lower leagues a realistic chance of a day out and to see my team actually "win" something - I am for this competition.

Format could be improved for sure, but I'd take a win in this competition.

#sostarvedofanyprospectofsuccessthatIamwillingtoembracethemostmickeyofmickeymousecompetitions

Easy - Just get the guy (Noel ?) who spelt Jimmy Frizzell wrong on the brick in the wall to do the job

anfairpwgwyngygogerychwyrndrobwantysiiogogogoch - it would be an L of a tight fit but doable :coffee1: