OWTB 2017/18 Prediction League

2 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

How long after fixtures is a league table produced usually ? I'm confident of doing the league and cup double at first attempt ??

Bristol usually gets the table out sometime on the Sunday (for Saturday games) and within a similar time period for the mid-week games.

2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Do Cup games count?

2 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

And if so is it just the score after 90 mins ?

League games only. There is a cup competition within the Prediction League, but it works on Latics' League games, not cup matches.

On 05/08/2017 at 9:24 AM, simplythemostimportantkick said:

How long after fixtures is a league table produced usually ? I'm confident of doing the league and cup double at first attempt ??

I try to get the tables out by the Monday for Saturday games and Thursday/Friday for Tuesday games. Got a laptop problem at the moment, so the tables may not be posted until Wednesday. Bear with me, please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Afternoon all.

It was noticeable that less than 50 posts were made in the Fleetwood thread..... it's very early days yet and lot a can change..... so if you've missed a game or two, don't despair.... but do make sure your Prediction for Brizzle Rovers is in the following thread no later than 10 mins before KO tomorrow evening;

Edited by lookersstandandy

4 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

He did me & the wife of our dignity.... as I blurted out "For fucks sake", whilst eating and drinking at some salubrious restaurant in Marlow......

The wife wasn't best impressed with me when I shouted piss off round the pool in the sunny algarve, after all these years she still hasn't got the hang of football.