Blackpool (A)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, rigsby said:

well h is the chairman and the clubs a fooking shambles,,,, so what do you suggest

I'd suggest the manager and the team do their fucking jobs. 'Injured' players and bad tactics, poor performances aren't Corneys fault. Not everything is you know.  Squarely with Sheridan and players. 

Edited by kowenicki

Far better second half.  Think we deserved a draw.  Subs made a difference, Mantack was direct which helped and could of scored.  Have to say im not a fan of Holloway, cant see what he does for the side, if hes a target man he doesnt win enough for me.

Just now, kowenicki said:

I'd suggest the manager and the team do their fucking jobs. 'Injured' players and bad tactics, poor performances aren't Corneys fault. Not everything is you know.  Squarely with Sheridan and players. 

Have to disagree - the bloke has overseen shambles after shambles at this club.

5 minutes ago, deckyd said:

Far better second half.  Think we deserved a draw.  Subs made a difference, Mantack was direct which helped and could of scored.  Have to say im not a fan of Holloway, cant see what he does for the side, if hes a target man he doesnt win enough for me.

Did he not score the goal ? 

5 minutes ago, deckyd said:

Holloway must have had rocket up him at half time, much improved after that.

2 hours ago, OL9erlatic said:

4 spare spots and not even hothered to put a young keeper on the bench, pathetic thinking Sheridan

According to Matt Chambers and Radio Latics (Or what ever it's called) Players with drawn just before the trip across through injury. Unsure about Duffus though. Nothing on him. 

Also stats on my betting site suggest we were on top second half ? Obviously stats can be misleading but can anyone at the game who's not a manic depressive confirm we were the better side 2nd half at least ? Any  positives at all ? I'm now ready to be labeller a happy clapper, as I still don't think the end is nigh. 

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick