First points of the season?

Four competitive games in and I think most supporters must be starting to get a little nervous.

Remember under Ritchie losing the first 5 games without scoring a goal - so we've had worse starts - but looking forward it's not clear where (based on current form and performances) the first points are coming from.

Shrewsbury at home?

16 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Touche!

Seriously I think next week will be where the bad run ends.

Couldn't resist... 

I think we'll scrap a draw to be honest next week. Generally go to Blackpool but I'm giving this one a miss. Cant believe how flat i feel about this season... Just 2/3rds of the way through august ffs. 

4 hours ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

We are so shit the only way we could win a game is with a own goal can't really see where a win will come from sorry

Or a David Dunn style flop in the penalty area (Fleetwood at home).

11 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Did we get a penalty in the Fleetwood game? Do you not mean the Shrewsbury game?

I seem to remember under Darren Kelly our first home game (first game?) of the season was against Fleetwood.  As the new North Stand was not completed I watched from the RRE and saw us get battered for the 90 minutes and play terrible football - but a combination of the David Dunn flop (complete with wink as described) penalty and some good fortune we hung on for a 1-0 home win.

Just now, Scapegoat said:

I seem to remember under Darren Kelly our first home game (first game?) of the season was against Fleetwood.  As the new North Stand was not completed I watched from the RRE and saw us get battered for the 90 minutes and play terrible football - but a combination of the David Dunn flop (complete with wink as described) penalty and some good fortune we hung on for a 1-0 home win.

Philliskirk scored the winner in the first half. My oldest sons first match - he was 11 days old...

4 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

You can't see where a win will come from, but earlier in your sentence, you told us where a win will come from...

Ah I can't remember that so quote me :) also i have not had my glasses for a week now due to a new prescription this could be the result of my never going to win comment