Peterborough (H)

Gk- Give Placide a go?

Lb- Hunt

Rb- Dummy

Cb- Gerrard

Cb- Wilson if fit, would drop Clarke as he hasnt been good, Gerrard has been better last 3 games, dont think Edmunson has been as bad as what people have said, playing central in a two would stop him getting burned as much i think

Lw- Gevaro, good going forward, cant defend though

Dcm- Gardner if fit/Bryan if not

Cm- Byrne has to play

Rw- Queensy- give him a run out to see what hes made of, nothing to lose really.

Fc- Davies

Fc-- Doyle 

Can we keep the ball out of our net? We will score goals alright!  Hopefully more secure at the back.

Edited by deckyd

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, NewBlue said:

Didn't have a clue we were playing tonight until yesterday evening. Got round to looking at tickets just now. £24 to watch managerless bottom of the league? Nah, you're alright thanks.

£25 at Rotherham. Do you think the price should fluctuate then dependant upon league position ? This is how much it costs for division 3 football unfortunately. I believe City's prices are quite competitive and there's usually plenty of spares. 

2 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

He'll know that he has an outside chance of getting the job longer term if he suddenly turns our form around and sends us up the table.

Especially if he does so while playing a load of Abdallah's lads and generally licking his arse.

I would and I reckon Richie will too. 

I did once ask a certain former, former, former manager of ours whether Wellens had the makings of a manager one day and the answer was a definitive no. :grin:

Guess us a clue without betraying confidences. Was it 

A) a Scouser in Ladbrokes or

B) a Manc in a pub?

29 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

£25 at Rotherham. Do you think the price should fluctuate then dependant upon league position ? This is how much it costs for division 3 football unfortunately. I believe City's prices are quite competitive and there's usually plenty of spares. 

£20 advance suggests it isn't...

20 minutes ago, deckyd said:

What formation do we play with this line up??  Narrow 4- diamond-2??  Gevaro left side of diamond, gardner right.  Not keen if thats the case... if it is hope im wrong as fuk and we win 3-0!

Having just seen the defensive drill it looks like Bryan is going in as the left sided centre back Hunt to go right wing back it will look something like this

Placide

Wilson Clarke Bryan

Hunt Fane Gardner Gevaro

Byrne

Davies     Doyle

Tony P had them defending as a back 5 which suggests the wing backs might be playing slightly deeper than in previous games so hopefully a more pragmatic approach rather than going to gung ho and getting another spanking.

Edited by GlossopLatic