Rovers all ticket

3 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Wanting to show that I "actually want a football club" has never once been the reason for attending any of the hundreds of games I've been to...

Nor me fella but people do tend to turn up in greater force if there's a risk of the thing disappearing like.

18 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Nor me fella but people do tend to turn up in greater force if there's a risk of the thing disappearing like.

If you need a reason to go to Latics Blackburn, other than it being the biggest game of the season, you're unlikely to care that its not paid its players on time.

Swapped my ST today into the main stand and they ballsed it up. Upshot is they swapped my ST for a complimentary for my OWN seat. They then actually allocated me a seat in the main stand. They said keep both tickets and give the spare to someone.

If you want it DV meet you outside the old club shop at 2.30 you can have it Gratis for the North Stand

leaving my house at 1.25pm

Edited by oafcprozac

1 hour ago, oafcprozac said:

Swapped my ST today into the main stand and they ballsed it up. Upshot is they swapped my ST for a complimentary for my OWN seat. They then actually allocated me a seat in the main stand. They said keep both tickets and give the spare to someone.

If you want it DV meet you outside the old club shop at 2.30 you can have it Gratis for the North Stand

Sorry for late reply. Yes that would be great, I can't get there for 2:30 as only leaving mine in ten mins but my mate Mick can meet you there for it if ok?

Thanks 

1 hour ago, oafcprozac said:

Looks like I've missed you, but thanks for the offer. 

4 hours ago, oafcprozac said:

Sorry mate it was yours if you’d replied hope you got sorted as that was one of those days why we do it! ?

No I didn't go in the end as I didn't fancy getting there to be locked out. Sounds like I missed one there? Only got freed up to go last minute hence not having a ticket to start with, thanks again.