Rovers all ticket

Was thinking. Is there a chance this has been made all ticket due to a planned announcement this week and an anticipated surge in demand for tickets? Seems very odd to me otherwise.

Ticket office is even going to be open after 6pm on Thursday.

Unless the takeover is being completed then no. It was announced on 20/09/17, prior to the Rotherham game. Plus when have Latics been that organised to predict what would happen in nearly 4 weeks.

It's a Police decision. Whilst the advertising may be cash related I'd imagine if someone who goes regularly was unable to get a ticket because they didn't know it was all-ticket the fuss they'd kick up is worth the effort of a bit more advertising, especially with the Bury game being postponed.

5 hours ago, Stagger Lee said:

Can't believe there will be no tickets for sale on the day

can we really afford to miss out on a few hundred sales

I presume that, if you cannot get down to the club, you can always buy online and either have the ticket sent or designate that you will collect on the day?

5 hours ago, Stagger Lee said:

Can't believe there will be no tickets for sale on the day

can we really afford to miss out on a few hundred sales

Its a police decision, same happened last year with Bolton and Sheff Utd. I dont understand why people get upset by this, its been very clearly communicated, and youve had more than enough time to call the ticket office or go down to get a ticket.