Jack Byrne ❤️

40 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Sorry but this is out of order, all I've seen in recent years is players and managers coming to our club and using it as a stepping stone or worse still running it down to suit their own agendas.

I'm chuffed to bits AL along with FB is taking us in a different direction and all the nob heads have been shifted out because I want them players to wear that shirt with pride and have enough about them to give their all on a Saturday afternoon despite what might be going on in the background.

Davies, Gerrard and Byrne are nothing more than self serving cunts who played a huge part in getting us relegated and didn't give a fuck, all were okay third tier footballers on their day but guess what as great as they thought they were they've ended up at Kilmarnock, Mansfield and Carlisle - says it all really.

Forget about these players because trust me they don't give a fuck about us and get behind the team we've got who at least will give us their all.

Bollocks like this is what’s pissing me off...

These players you speak about and blame us for our relegation wasn’t being paid, while shit like omrani and queensy and maouche were being paid in buckets. And you want them to perform to their highest and drag the rest of the shit to a high standard to keep us up.

Any idea that it was the shit players (of which most the shit ‘nice’ players are still here) got us relegated? (And the manager).

oh and the 3 clubs you name are better clubs than Oldham athletic... 

Edited by oldhamoafc

3 minutes ago, oldhamoafc said:

Bollocks like this is what’s pissing me off...

These players you speak about and blame us for our relegation wasn’t being paid, while shit like omrani and queensy and maouche were being paid in buckets. And you want them to perform to their highest and drag the rest of the shit to a high standard to keep us up.

Any idea that it was the shit players (of which most the shit ‘nice’ players are still here) got us relegated? (And the manager).

Lots of things helped to send us down last season. Players we had that thought they where better than league one , a shit manager and a new owner who made massive mistakes because he was inexperienced . For god sake we now have players fighting for the cause , a management team that is OAFC through and through and an owner trying his best to rectify his mistakes. We need to move on and get behind the owner, management team and the players and put last year to bed once and for all.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Every single player last season played a part in getting us relegated, some of that team who are still here were more responsible than Jack.

Some fans are convinced that the lads who still remain from last year turn up on a Saturday solely for their love of OAFC and everyone who has left over the summer is a self-serving egotist who wipes their arse with Latics themed toilet roll. Jack Byrne is not a Nile Ranger or Marlon King type character. He rejected other moves in January because he felt he owed the club some loyalty after giving him a route back into first-team football.

He had every right to be angry at Wellens for playing him in a position where he couldn't influence games as much, these bizarre tactical decisions were what cost us our League One status in the end. If Richie would've listened to Jack when he gave him lip for putting him out on the right for those final fixtures I'm convinced we'd have picked up another 2 points from somewhere. 

Any manager who starts listening to players when they are given lip is in the wrong game, like I've said previously you can't have the tail wagging the dog and if Wellens wanted Byrne to play left back he should of just got on with it and tried his fucking best.

It really is that simple and until Byrne grasps the concept that he's going to have to do things he's not keen on for the greater good of the team then he's going to be in for a long hard career. 

On a positive note at least he can car share part of his 450 mile round trip to training with lard arse.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Every single player last season played a part in getting us relegated, some of that team who are still here were more responsible than Jack.

Some fans are convinced that the lads who still remain from last year turn up on a Saturday solely for their love of OAFC and everyone who has left over the summer is a self-serving egotist who wipes their arse with Latics themed toilet roll. Jack Byrne is not a Nile Ranger or Marlon King type character. He rejected other moves in January because he felt he owed the club some loyalty after giving him a route back into first-team football.

He had every right to be angry at Wellens for playing him in a position where he couldn't influence games as much, these bizarre tactical decisions were what cost us our League One status in the end. If Richie would've listened to Jack when he gave him lip for putting him out on the right for those final fixtures I'm convinced we'd have picked up another 2 points from somewhere. 

That’s bollocks he would have moved Peterborough in a heart beat if there were based in the north he came here because I’d was local to where he was alreadybased 

• Like 1

Just now, latics22 said:

That’s bollocks he would have moved Peterborough in a heart beat if there were based in the north he came here because I’d was local to where he was alreadybased 

You realise he’s played in Holland? And he is now in Scotland? ?

13 minutes ago, oldhamoafc said:

You realise he’s played in Holland? And he is now in Scotland? ?

You realise Peterborough’s owner has stated publicly that Byrne didn’t want to move there as he didn’t want to relocate? He’s in Scotland now as he’s shafted himself. 

• Like 1

Just now, jorvik_latic said:

You realise Peterborough’s owner has stated publicly that Byrne didn’t want to move there as he didn’t want to relocate? He’s in Scotland now as he’s shafted himself. 

A team who finished 5th in the SPL last season are a definite upgrade on League Two football 

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Sorry but this is out of order, all I've seen in recent years is players and managers coming to our club and using it as a stepping stone or worse still running it down to suit their own agendas.

I'm chuffed to bits AL along with FB is taking us in a different direction and all the nob heads have been shifted out because I want them players to wear that shirt with pride and have enough about them to give their all on a Saturday afternoon despite what might be going on in the background.

Davies, Gerrard and Byrne are nothing more than self serving cunts who played a huge part in getting us relegated and didn't give a fuck, all were okay third tier footballers on their day but guess what as great as they thought they were they've ended up at Kilmarnock, Mansfield and Carlisle - says it all really.

Forget about these players because trust me they don't give a fuck about us and get behind the team we've got who at least will give us their all.

Yes yardy! 

58 minutes ago, Ryan said:

He had every right to be angry at Wellens!!!!!!

As a proffesional footballer, the club,manager, team mates and fans had every right to expect him to be proffesional....the same goes for Davies. They both showed a massive disrespect, and contributed to our relegation...while picking a wage up!

6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

A team who finished 5th in the SPL last season are a definite upgrade on League Two football 

They are, can’t argue with that really. That’s not my point though. If he wasn’t happy about relocating to Peterborough then he’s not going to be happy about moving to Scotland. 

Edited by jorvik_latic

1 minute ago, manshaw said:

He had every right to be angry at Wellens!!!!!!

As a proffesional footballer, the club,manager, team mates and fans had every right to expect him to be proffesional....the same goes for Davies. They both showed a massive disrespect, and contributed to our relegation...while picking a wage up!

When was he disrespectful? And picking up a wage? Late... after maouche and omrani.

1 minute ago, oldhamoafc said:

Have you been a Latics game this season? The standard of football is Sunday league... if not worse! 

Have you ever watched an SPL game without Celtic playing? 

Its dreadful. 

It’s a side ways move at best. A good example is when Aberdeen can’t compete with Salford when throw 4K a week at Adam Rooney. 

8 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Rooney couldn't score for toffee in League 1 for OAFC, goes and plays for Aberdeen and is top scorer in the SPL the next season - if that's not proof that the League is Micky Mouse then I don't know what is.

Just now, League one forever said:

Have you ever watched an SPL game without Celtic playing? 

Its dreadful. 

It’s a side ways move at best. A good example is when Aberdeen can’t compete with Salford when throw 4K a week at Adam Rooney. 

That’s Salford who play in the conference by the way.