Jack Byrne ❤️

The fact we’ve let him go for free is absolutely fucking criminal. Disgraceful. It’s alright, the lads on here want a shitter who will run everywhere but is shite. Where’s all this money saved gone AL? We’ve cleared the FL payment deficit by some stretch now. 

hes just recouping his losses from his mad spending last season and won’t invest again.

But it’s ok! Remember 1990!! 

Edited by Kusunga_Is_God

8 minutes ago, Ryan said:

:lol:. He argued a bit with our previous car crash of a manager after he’d made some calamitous tacitical decisions that ultimately culminated in our lowest league position in 5 decades. Good on Jack I say, the lad is a winner.

How about refusing to train?  Disrespecting the new manager and his staff?  Breaking Fane’s leg?  Breaking the Club’s social media policy.  That’s just at Oldham.  Plenty of evidence that he was a bad influence at Blackburn and Wigan too.

Not his fault though is it Ryan?

Winner my arse.  

2 minutes ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

How about refusing to train?  Disrespecting the new manager and his staff?  Breaking Fane’s leg?  Breaking the Club’s social media policy.  That’s just at Oldham.  Plenty of evidence that he was a bad influence at Blackburn and Wigan too.

Winner my arse.  

No bother we’ll just settle for 15th with some grafters. ??

Just now, Inspiral_Carpet said:

Winner my arse.  

I’ll accept that he broke Fane’s leg but the rest has been invented by fantasists. As for breaking the club’s social media policy good on the lad for standing up to a tyrannical owner. No evidence he did anything bad at Blackburn. Wigan have an abundence of quality midfielders - Nick Powell is Premier League class for example.

He’s a winner. He sulked at Wellens for his bizzare substitutions and decisions, Jack turned out to be right - Wellens took us to our lowest finish in 5 decades with one of the most talented squads in our recent history. He sulks when he can’t influence the game because he cares too much, the lad is a born winner. It kills him when he can’t dictate the play.

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

I’ll accept that he broke Fane’s leg but the rest has been invented by fantasists. As for breaking the club’s social media policy good on the lad for standing up to a tyrannical owner. No evidence he did anything bad at Blackburn. Wigan have an abundence of quality midfielders - Nick Powell is Premier League class for example.

He’s a winner. He sulked at Wellens for his bizzare substitutions and decisions, Jack turned out to be right - Wellens took us to our lowest finish in 5 decades with one of the most talented squads in our recent history. He sulks when he can’t influence the game because he cares too much, the lad is a born winner. It kills him when he can’t dictate the play.

I think you just jumped the shark.

I’m done.

14 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Utter nonsense. 

It will. I feel you have a tendancy to back the club notwithstanding their decision. 

The guy was our marquee signing 7 months ago, our highest paid player and our most talented player. 

If we end up 16th this year, fans (rightly) will point at this decision that let us down. 

Utter nonsense. 

It will. I feel you have a tendancy to back the club notwithstanding their decision. 

The guy was our marquee signing 7 months ago, our highest paid player and our most talented player. 

If we end up 16th this year, fans (rightly) will point at this decision that let us down. 

Utter nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, latics22 said:

It’s done I would have liked to see him have another crack but least we know where we stand now! Squad unity, hard working team. Let get on with getting back uk the pyramid

Apart from Gardner I have never seen such a lack of hard working midfield in my life

How much did we pay Wigan for him? Wasn't a free was he?

Haven't a clue what's gone on, but not sure why we've let him go on a free/mutually terminated the contract, what a waste of money.

As others said, if he was one of the biggest earners at the club why haven't we reinvested it elsewhere? A class player to lose from a weak squad but it's obvious he wasn't going to play for us again since August.

Would love to know the real truth, the only fathoms i've heard are his twitter status and what happened with Fane but has to be more than meets the eye with both of us ....

Signing off. Keep defending our egomaniac owner and his decisions that are detrimental to the team’s performances and also be sure to compare every poor signing he makes to someone we got from the dog and duck in the 50’s who turned out to be ‘alright’ against players who survived off tabs and Boddingtons. Peace.

Edited by Ryan

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Signing off. Keep defending our egomaniac owner and his decisions that are detrimental to the team’s performances and also be sure to compare every poor signing he makes to someone we got from the dog and duck in the 50’s who turned out to be ‘alright’ against players who survived off tabs and Boddingtons. Peace.

Not the end of the world Ryan, 3 points Tomoz and you can flick AL the V's :chubb:

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

It’s well documented that Bunn wanted Jack back out on the pitch. Why didn’t he stand up to the chairman on this one? He should’ve demanded that if Jack is sold his wages will be reinvested into the playing squad after the mass of cuts this summer. If you really loved our club and the fans you’d have shown some backbone. Fucking coward.

Lemsagam and Bunn want to pray that Baxter doesn’t get injured this season. As soon as he does we’ll be seriously lacking in creativity and it’s going to turn toxic very quickly with the style of football we are playing. You reap what you sow.

Proof of where it’s well documented that Bunn wanted to keep him Ryan? I’ve not seen any . So where is it??,