Jack Byrne ❤️

1 minute ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

You really don’t get it do you?

It’s Byrne who wants away.  Check his history.  

Open your eyes man!

He wanted to get it all sorted. Jack 100% wanted to play for this football club again. It’s all a cost cutting exercise.

Open you eyes man!

Apart from his rumoured clash with Fane I think his attitude has probably been a massive negative both on the pitch and in the dressing room. I applaud Abdallah for sticking to his guns, the decision in not playing Byrne has potentially cost him the chance of collecting a hefty fee in the future.

As has been said previously...No player is bigger than the club!

2 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Reckon that must put us in bottom 8 now budget wise, incredible turnaround.

I very much doubt it.  We have one of the bigger squads with some on a decent wage for this level.  To be honest, he was never going to be part of the plans after whatever went on.   It's early days but we are doing ok without him. 

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Tell me why. Keep being an apologist for a cost cutting owner whose decisions are to the detriment of the team, it’s fine.

Do you actually think that Byrne's attitude is good for the team?Quite honestly it was pathetic at times both on and off the pitch last season and this pre-season.

Do you think our owner has a limitless amount of money?Perhaps he should go out and buy Messi and Ronaldo.I doubt you know anything about business or

running a football club or man management.

20 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Tell me why. Keep being an apologist for a cost cutting owner whose decisions are to the detriment of the team, it’s fine.

He’s pumped 3 million into our club which would have gone bust without him you fucking clown. He’s not perfect and he’s admitted he’s not perfect, without him we would struggle to exist. So change your bloody tune being negative about him 

1 minute ago, alwaysblue said:

Do you actually think that Byrne's attitude is good for the team?Quite honestly it was pathetic at times both on and off the pitch last season and this pre-season.

Do you think our owner has a limitless amount of money?Perhaps he should go out and buy Messi and Ronaldo.I doubt you know anything about business or

running a football club or man management.

:lol:. He argued a bit with our previous car crash of a manager after he’d made some calamitous tacitical decisions that ultimately culminated in our lowest league position in 5 decades. Good on Jack I say, the lad is a winner.

Not sure what my business acumen has to do with the decision to get rid of Jack. Literally rambling on about nothing because in reality you’re an apologist for an owner who puts his own ego above the success of the team.

1 minute ago, LightDN123 said:

He’s pumped 3 million into our club which would have gone bust without him you fucking clown. He’s not perfect and he’s admitted he’s not perfect, without him we would struggle to exist. So change your bloody tune being negative about him 

Has that 3 million been gifted or is it on the books?

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

Different league like...

You referred to bottom 8 budget, I presume in this division? Anyhow, Budgets are irrelevant if you employ the correct personnel. In any walk of life you can be successful with good teamwork, ethic and the right character, Rhodes and Bunn have that in abundance and this will rub off on the players. If anything disparity in wages creates dis-harmony in the camp. Don't get me wrong the guy had quality, but hes gone now so onwards and upwards. He was mates with Gerrard so he must have some flaws in his character ?

He’s been in charge for 7 months, in that time we’ve been in the national media for his dictator style approach and finished in our lowest league position since the early 70’s. Being the owner of a football club is a thankless task where you put yourself in the line of criticism, I’m not going to kiss his feet for making decisions that are to the detriment of the team. Most of the money he’s put in has been wastage on his shite mates like Menig and Maouche.

So no, I won’t. Ta.

3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

He’s been in charge for 7 months, in that time we’ve been in the national media for his dictator style approach and finished in our lowest league position since the early 70’s. Being the owner of a football club is a thankless task where you put yourself in the line of criticism, I’m not going to kiss his feet for making decisions that are to the detriment of the team. Most of the money he’s put in has been wastage on his shite mates like Menig and Maouche.

So no, I won’t. Ta.

Your a waste of space. WITHOUT HIM WE MIGHT NOT EVEN EXIST 

Edited by LightDN123

29 minutes ago, Ryan said:

He wanted to get it all sorted. Jack 100% wanted to play for this football club again. It’s all a cost cutting exercise.

Open you eyes man!

So what? Perhaps the club didn’t want him to? Perhaps his team mates didn’t want him to? It’s not all about him......he needs to learn than sharpish!  

Your a waste of space. WITHOUT HIM WE MIGHT NOT EVEN EXIST 

The Corney apologists all said the same things. Just be thankful we’ve got a football club and aren’t Stockport County, init.

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

So what? Perhaps the club didn’t want him to? Perhaps his team mates didn’t want him to? It’s not all about him......he needs to learn than sharpish!  

Merely a response to those saying he’s refused to play