Jack Byrne ❤️

3 minutes ago, Smiler13 said:

Proof of where it’s well documented that Bunn wanted to keep him Ryan? I’ve not seen any . So where is it??,

I think Bunn had said he would have liked to have the chance to play Byrne, or words to that effect.

7 minutes ago, Smiler13 said:

Proof of where it’s well documented that Bunn wanted to keep him Ryan? I’ve not seen any . So where is it??,

If Bunn had documented it,it would have been like writing his own P45,although I would suspect that there are no P45s left in the BP office.

1 minute ago, oafcprozac said:

Nope, Bunn made it clear at meet the manager event that Byrne wasn’t comforming to the new code of conduct. This was BEFORE he broke Fane’s leg, sulking because he didn’t agree with training twice a day... 

Sorry, thought i had read it,tell everyone to carry on bashing Ryan

Edited by archiecat

5 minutes ago, oafcprozac said:

Nope, Bunn made it clear at meet the manager event that Byrne wasn’t comforming to the new code of conduct. This was BEFORE he broke Fane’s leg, sulking because he didn’t agree with training twice a day... 

Ryan is proper ITK though - you sure about that....?

3 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Ryan is proper ITK though - you sure about that....?

Never once claimed to be ITK. He’s told other fans that he’d like Byrne back in the team - make your own mind up as to whether you wish to believe them or not 

His heart might be in the right place, but a massive ego and being your classic ultra-narcissist put paid to him ever being a well-liked member of a cohesive group.

And that's just Ryan.

As for the lad Byrne, it's a shame innit. I thought he could be a decent footballer, but you need more than talent for that.

6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Never once claimed to be ITK. He’s told other fans that he’d like Byrne back in the team - make your own mind up as to whether you wish to believe them or not 

Fans he met in-line at the chippy?

Edited by Senor_Coconut

All hail Lemsagam! 

Finally an owner that puts the club first!

Whisper it, but we might just be a club that’s getting a decent reputation again.  One were fat bastards, gobshite’s, and delusions of grandeur aren’t welcome. 

Amen to that!!! 

I notice the likes of Clarke haven’t been hounded out.  I wonder why. . . 

Don’t want to get on board the good ship latics. . . . ?

Fuck.

Off. 

Edited by League one forever

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Reckon that must put us in bottom 8 now budget wise, incredible turnaround.

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Has that 3 million been gifted or is it on the books?

???

Eyresey your better than this.

Just chill for a while, enjoy Chester  tommmorrow (I Hope to god there paying their bills) and come back tomorrow for another go. 

I’m sure we’ll be on the brink of collapse by then anyway. 

41 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Of course he'd want Byrne back in the team...I don't think anyone would deny that...….but on whose terms?

If you have 23 out of 24 professionals toeing the line, professionally on and off the field....why would you let one (however much potential he has) think he is above the training regime that the rest of the team and the management endorse?

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:43 PM, pcassist said:

Conspiracy theory from me, is it going to be stalemate until the window closes and then Latics pay him off, so he can't get a club until January. Just a thought to really wind Byrne up and make him realise he's not the biggest fish in the sea.......

Well it appears I called this one correct, I'm not ITK just a guess on my part reading Bunn's reply's about "Byrne not leaving the club until the window closes".
Good luck Jack, you might have to get a proper job now, or all change in January. See yeh………….

2 minutes ago, pcassist said:

Well it appears I called this one correct, I'm not ITK just a guess on my part reading Bunn's reply's about "Byrne not leaving the club until the window closes".
Good luck Jack, you might have to get a proper job now, or all change in January. See yeh………….

He’s got a new club already...

4 hours ago, archiecat said:

I think Bunn had said he would have liked to have the chance to play Byrne, or words to that effect.

I have listened to all his interviews and when it’s been brought up he has always said that the matter was being dealt with internally and he would not comment on the issue. That’s always been his stance. So I think someone is making this up. He’s never stated in public that he wanted to keep Byrne.