Archived Welcome Posts

Beardy

Welcome to OWTB!

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

:chubb:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name?

Yard Dogs, Yard Dogs, Yard Dogs !

Location?

Royton

How Long Supporting the Tics?

Best away match you've been to?

Stoke - 1995ish (first away game without parents), Stockport - 2003 (pitch invasion celebrating Eyresy's late winner), Huddersfield - every season...many many more

All Time Greatest Player?

John Sheridan

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

Man City, Huddersfield, Leeds

Name?

Aidan Smyth

Location?

Bacup

19 years

City at Maine Road in about 2000

Eyresy

Blackpool (Still bitter from last season!)

Greetings, Mr 0000.

Please see this link

oooo not likely....considering the number of threats that were thrown around on the old Offical messageboard just for having a point of view I dont think you will be getting my name and location. I am though a real person and a very loyal Oldham Athletic supporter.....so if its a condition to post to make yourself visiable in that way ill pass, if not let me post :P

Cheers

Name?

lets says...Billy Bob :P

Location?

Oldham

20 years

Oldham vs Hudds last year...wow

Roger Palmer

Manchester City

Name?

Mathew Thomas Howley

Location?

The Cray Mini-Market, Milnrow, Rochdale

Since I was 5 Years old

Shrewsbury Town, Gay Meadow, Hat-trick Ooh Roger

Current was Bradford away when Killkenny ran the show.

Andy Ritchie

Manchester City and this season Leeds

Name? BP1960

Location? Oldham

How Long Supporting the Tics? 47 years

Best away match you've been to? All the winning ones

All Time Greatest Players? Bobby Johnstone, Alan Groves, Andy Ritchie

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? None

Welcome to OWTB!

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

Welcome to OWTB!

Welcome to OWTB!

Welcome to OWTB!

oooo not likely....considering the number of threats that were thrown around on the old Offical messageboard just for having a point of view I dont think you will be getting my name and location. I am though a real person and a very loyal Oldham Athletic supporter.....so if its a condition to post to make yourself visiable in that way ill pass, if not let me post :P

Cheers

If you get threatened on here, just advise on of the Moderating Team and we'll look into your complaint. Hopefully, you will find this a forum where different views and opinions are welcomed.

Cheers

I'll Meet you on clayton, 2pm on Saturday to sort this out..........

I think that was the most popular line on there at one point a few years back. :lol::lol:

I'll Meet you on clayton, 2pm on Saturday to sort this out..........

I think that was the most popular line on there at one point a few years back. :lol::lol:

What do you mean! That "threat" is also widely used on here! and 40 of us carried it out last saturday...

The OWTB Royal Rumble!

... oh no... sorry, that was 1pm!

:wink:

Name?

Wendy

Location?

Oldham (but work in Manchester)

about 12 years

Bradford a few years back when Kilkenny was first here; Swansea last year for being able to sing "we are top of the league" at them

John Sheridan

Wigan (the plastic Latics)

Welcome to OWTB!

Name : Pete

Length of time supporting Latics : since 1970 (first match was v Chestefield when they won the league and we also got promoted)

Favourite Player : Simon Stainrod

Best away match : v Man City (when Roger got his hat trick) and v Sheffield Utd (won 5-0) and was living there at the time

Rivals : given where I live now has to be Tranmere

Welcome to OWTB!