Match day parking

42 minutes ago, latics22 said:

U just need to be a bit stealth, I park there every time never had a ticket. I walk towards the entrance like I’m going in then , turn back once the heat is off.

OK

If you don’t mind a little walk, stick it on Elk Mill behind Nando’s. Always spaces and always an easy getaway after the game.

ANPR cameras don’t work either. (I worked and parked there for several years until February without a problem and still park there for games.)

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Heads up, but don't hold me to this. Surrounding streets are permit holders only, but I am 99 percent sure it doesn't apply on Sundays or Bank holidays. Obviously, Monday is a BH...

Wouldn't chance it, notices don't mention BHs in some areas, the traffic wardens may well be on duty and are red hot keen.

Edited by BP1960

9 hours ago, Dick_Valentine said:

If you’re not arsed about missing the first five minutes, just rock up to the club car park at just after KO and park for free there. Stewards usually do one at kickoff, not that I’ve ever done that mind 😉 

I’m late for midweek Tuesday games, as I finish at 7:30 in Trafford park, thats exactly what I do, get there about 19:50 and never had to pay yet. 

7 hours ago, daniel said:

I’m late for midweek Tuesday games, as I finish at 7:30 in Trafford park, thats exactly what I do, get there about 19:50 and never had to pay yet. 

awaits steward bieng instructed to stay in place till half time we are that desperate for cash and youve tipped them off now 

• Like 1