The Playoffs 2018/19

9 hours ago, Nohairdontcare said:

Bloody hell - missed the prediction today, first one I’ve missed all season! 

i’ve been lucky. 

My heart sank when I realised I’d missed it. Had a busy weekend. 

It’s fine. You still dicked me! Congrats on your insurmountable first leg and good luck for the final!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

So what are the Play Off finals?

Championship: @aidan_latics v @HarryBosch

League One: @al_bro v @Nohairdontcare ......with @maddog missing out? :lol:

The Championship Play Off has the smell of Leeds v Aston Villa doesn't it? I'll leave you all to decide who you think Leeds is.......

🤨

[blocks/unfollows on all platforms] 

• Like 2

I'm chuffed that I've made the final, chuffed to bits even... I almost have my mind made up on my prediction too... I better just not forget to post the bloody thing again! 

Thanks for the good wishes Maddog. The prediction league has been great fun - including the drama that befell me on Sunday evening I suppose!  

Edited by Nohairdontcare
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Nohairdontcare said:

I'm chuffed that I've made the final, chuffed to bits even... I almost have my mind made up on my prediction too... I better just not forget to post the bloody thing again! 

Thanks for the good wishes Maddog. The prediction league has been great fun - including the drama that befell me on Sunday evening I suppose!  

I never thought that I would make the playoffs, let alone a trip to Wembley in my first season. May the best team win.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Ah well another season in L1 for me. I was much nearer with the attendance for once, but not near enough to force a draw.

Congratulations Nohair on your promotion.

Cheers Albro! I really enjoyed doing battle with you. And your attendance came damn close, well played. 

Best of luck next  season - I’ll be keeping an eye out for your scores and with a bit of luck we’ll clash again soon, maybe in the top flight. 

Playoff Finals Results:

Championship:

aidan_latics 3-3 Harry Bosch 

*aidan_latics wins on closest attendance. aidan_latics wins the Championship playoffs. 

League One:

al_bro 0-3 Nohairdontcare

*Nohairdontcare wins the League One playoffs

• Like 3