OWTB Vs. OASIS

Guest sheridans_world

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this another one of those "TV is fake" scandals? Why only 7 out of 8?

:lol:

When i say GENUINE..i used it as 7 out of the 8 regularly watch the mighty 'tics' However the other i believe had fell into pagan territory :disappointed::pray:

But i still think we had 6 more GENUINE fans than the last lot of "fake live tv numpties!!" Trying to represent the blues!!

All time that I can spend preparing for the match by taking on board high levels of isotonic beer and wine.

Picture the scene. LL running up the dark M1, carrying a suitcase rather than one of those pansy rucksack thingies, stopping at iffy looking tressel tables staffed by ladeez to pick up sponges soaked with fine red wine before squeezing them into his mouth. They'll be :censored: themselves in Oldham right now. Absolutely :censored: themselves. I can smell their fear.

:headbang::oasissign1::OASISscarf:

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

Too right it won't work!! :mad: There's no way us 'nothern boys love gravy' will share any sort of result with our foreign friends!!

Not that it'll come to that coz the pasting is well and truly on!! :dead:

Lets not forget there are 2 legs to this game??? 2nd leg away at Leyton orient... so we will take a draw at Clayton...

As always - the better team has home advantage second... :oasissign1:

"... so we will take a draw at Clayton..."

They already know they havent got a chance and are already playing for a draw.! We have this one in the bag.

Also when we play at leyton orient are we still wearing latics shirts because leyton mite be ur "turf" but its not oldhams, and i dont think a few orient fans would be happy with us parading oldham shirts, near there ground ha ha

Do we even know where the away leg will take place? Cause I aint got a clue, never been to Leyton before.

Saying that though, I may not be around for the seond leg anyway. Hoping to be out of the country by then. So I'll do everything possible to give OASIS a major advantage for the second leg :wink: No playing for a draw on Saturday I tell thee

Do we even know where the away leg will take place? Cause I aint got a clue, never been to Leyton before.

Saying that though, I may not be around for the seond leg anyway. Hoping to be out of the country by then. So I'll do everything possible to give OASIS a major advantage for the second leg :wink: No playing for a draw on Saturday I tell thee

My feeling is that "OWTB" will concede when they get thrashed on Saturday. If they're stupid enough to carry on, I'll be in the team to welcome each and every one of them to London come November.

:OASISscarf:

Guest sheridans_world

Fortunatley i aint sorting the away leg down, thats down to Leeslover, the honorary OASIS captian :)

Edited by sheridans_world

Guest sheridans_world

Erm just a quick last minute request.

If anyone is watching the game tommorow could you take some photo's please? Just want something i can load up here to show what a good time we all had!

Close-ups of Andy (Leeslover) being taken away in an ambulance will earn two pints at the closest pub.

Cheers

S_W

P.s. This is because our official photography (maddog) actually cant be bothered coming. Well either that or something about a dress :wink:

Edited by sheridans_world

Erm just a quick last minute request.

If anyone is watching the game tommorow could you take some photo's please? Just want something i can load up here to show what a good time we all had!

P.s. This is because our official photography (maddog) actually cant be bothered coming. Well either that or something about a dress :wink:

If i'm in nets for OASIS i'll have nothing to do... so I will be happily taking pictures to pass the time! :wink:

We now have a ref!

I thought the "No blood, no foul," rule had been agreed. At least I recall Dave using the naughtiest Naughty smiley ever in support of it? (how did he do that????)

PS I am nearly full of isotonic beer, and I managed to stop off and pick up a Hollands cheese and onion on my way back. I am feeling like Sauron after he's had a lovely afternoon nap, recovered his Ring of Power, found some change down the back of his Dark Throne and is about to go and crush his enemies.