OWTB Vs. OASIS

Guest sheridans_world

We now have some nets courtesy of Futchers Brief's.

If anyone would like to be a ref (please bring your own whistle) then please come along! (Please Note: You make have to put up with offensive language when you award OWTB their winning penalty)

Doh!! Sry guys, but the team are using the netting themselves tomorrow and therefore i have been stripped of this facility!!

Can anyone else get hold...i am currently trying alternate contacts..............As for the bibs SW...i didn't mention them :unsure: ...A case of mistaken identity on the bib st mate :disguise:

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said I will have 9 bibs with me too, will bring a home and away shirt too.

My brother has confirmed he'll be there for OASIS with me aswell.

NO BLOOMIN BIBS! (thanks for the offer though dave :wink: )

Would be great to see some really random shirts on the pitch - everyone dig through thier wardrobes and bring what you can!

NO BLOOMIN BIBS! (thanks for the offer though dave :wink: )

Would be great to see some really random shirts on the pitch - everyone dig through thier wardrobes and bring what you can!

How about an "infamous" white carlotti one, that has done the catwalk on soccer am with Killen 12 on the back!! :blush:

I'll bring it anyway, along with a couple of other "away" shirts for our foreign friends!

Just off the subject of the game....is everybody meeting up after the tics game, if there is no time after ours?? :drinking45::drinking45:

How about an "infamous" white carlotti one, that has done the catwalk on soccer am with Killen 12 on the back!! :blush:

I'll bring it anyway, along with a couple of other "away" shirts for our foreign friends!

Just off the subject of the game....is everybody meeting up after the tics game, if there is no time after ours?? :drinking45::drinking45:

The Killen that was written in Biro?

That is actually what the club did too - they couldnt be bothered to number up a proper one - didnt get used enough!

:lol:

I just remember Mr Briefs doin the catwalk (other than them fake Latics fans who were on not so long back!)

With the dodgiest limp i have ever seen, you had to be an Oldham fan to understand!

I just remember Mr Briefs doin the catwalk (other than them fake Latics fans who were on not so long back!)

With the dodgiest limp i have ever seen, you had to be an Oldham fan to understand!

The key difference is however - bet Mr Briefs didnt get paid £6k for doing it!

I've just invested in some new shin pads, I'd forgotten that I threw the old pair out a couple of years ago when I realised how bad they smelt. Hope I don't get too much blood on them tomorrow :mad:

Got mine sorted:

gothic_armour.jpg

Or should that be more what OWTB should be wearing - to be on the safe side...

I've just invested in some new shin pads, I'd forgotten that I threw the old pair out a couple of years ago when I realised how bad they smelt. Hope I don't get too much blood on them tomorrow :mad:

You must ensure that for every pint you bleed, they bleed two.

BTW - has anyone set up a text messaging service for those of us who can't be there? Is LaticsWorld broadcasting commentary? Will big Gordon know any of the players' names?

BTW - has anyone set up a text messaging service for those of us who can't be there? Is LaticsWorld broadcasting commentary? Will big Gordon know any of the players' names?

Anyone got a 3G card to do pitchside, OWTB post commentary??

GET IN - 800 POSTS AND NOW GUNNAR HALLE!! i FEEL THERE IS ONLY 1 AWAY SHIRT THAN CAN BE WORN TOMORROW NOW! (dont worry, I will be wearing different shorts...)

Edited by BigfinLatic

Guest sheridans_world
You must ensure that for every pint you bleed, they bleed two.

The mighty atom

Guest sheridans_world
So, plan is losers buy the drinks?

Should be a cheap day out for OASIS for a change :D

Are you getting here on the train with Leeslover?

Wish I could be there tomorrow - I was going to volunteer to referee (possibly in more ways than one - you should have seen me on the Beardy Bus - Just call me Dr Nato), but alas will be busy punching a snotty thin dress-maker's head in instead.

Have fun boys :grin:!

I'm travelling up tonight. May have to sleep rough if I don't remember to go back to my place first and get house keys for my folks place, but I can take it, being a rock hard OASIS boy.

It must be a bummer having to go back to your house after work before your 250 mile yomp north. :headbang:

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

That's the one Mr Beardmister The limp was definately dodgy and almost ashamed to say...pre-meditated!! :blush: The Killen in pen business was because

A; None of us had his name on the back! (not a great surprise there!) :D

B; Because if Lovejoy had thought there were any pre-planning on who was doing the catwalk, he'd have not let us do it!!

So we had to write it on in pen really quickly, just before the show!!

After the show, we all popped along to watch us beat Gillingham 1-0 and who scored the winner!?!?!?!? Yep Killen!! :lol: Quality!!!

And i think 7 out the 8 of us were GENUINE latics at the time!!