Latics Still

43 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

Ignoring the bellend at the end of the video, I'd love to get that incredible photo from 14-20 seconds framed.

Does anybody know where you could find the full image?

The Man U one?

Its in the book “team from a town of chimneys” not looked at my copy for a while but I’m sure it is in that.  Or perhaps the 100 years one ground book? I’ve got that too. I’ll check tomorrow. 

15 hours ago, kowenicki said:

The Man U one?

Its in the book “team from a town of chimneys” not looked at my copy for a while but I’m sure it is in that.  Or perhaps the 100 years one ground book? I’ve got that too. I’ll check tomorrow. 

3 hours ago, peanuts said:

the pic of the goal that never was is in the team from a town of chimneys think its from the chronicle archive 

The squad photo that is panned across in black and white. Must be 1920s or something earlier than that.

It's incredible resolution for an image that old.

4 hours ago, SAV said:

Never seen that, brought a tear to the eye, then the smug twat appears at the end to ruin it

He does, doesn't he? Puts a shiver down the spine.

He'd be perfect as a Bond villain, maybe somebody could suggest/arrange it as a career change for him.

1 hour ago, NewBlue said:

The squad photo that is panned across in black and white. Must be 1920s or something earlier than that.

It's incredible resolution for an image that old.

Page 56/57 “team from town of chimneys”

1914/15 team. It has better contrast and detail on the vid than in the book. Must have been enhanced 

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Page 56/57 “team from town of chimneys”

1914/15 team. It has better contrast and detail on the vid than in the book. Must have been enhanced 

Wonder if they would send a copy of the 14/15 image...

Anybody have any ideas who to contact regarding it?

Archived