Protest tomorrow?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I just put out there, I've seen a few people about on social media suggesting we get Dale away disrupted or abandoned. I do not agree with this one bit. Away games have a low impact on the owners and for most people Dale away is a day we look forward too. Also those who don't want to go to home games, I'm sure they don't want their away matches ruined. 

Wouldn’t that sort of money buy one or two billboards in Oldham area (ideally near Boundary Park) for a couple of months (incl production costs) ? 
There used to be a site at top of Sheepfoot Lane but there’ll be others that would not only raise awareness locally but serve as very visible embarrassment for AL. 

53 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

Wouldn’t that sort of money buy one or two billboards in Oldham area (ideally near Boundary Park) for a couple of months (incl production costs) ? 
There used to be a site at top of Sheepfoot Lane but there’ll be others that would not only raise awareness locally but serve as very visible embarrassment for AL. 

Maybe use a car with a loudspeaker like those used during party political elections? After all this is a campaign for recognition.

Archived