Football Card - Nov 21

Hi all,

With @Matt's permission, we're trialling a new way of raising some funds - a good old fashioned football card draw! The details are as follows:

1) Those who want to take part pay the £5 entry fee via paypal* to oafcmetty@gmail.com, they can pick a team (first come, first served!) by adding a note to the payment, or dropping me a PM/email, else they'll be assigned one at random. People are allowed to have multiple entries per card

2) Once the card is full, a reveal video will be filmed to show who has won, and the prize money allocated accordingly

3) 40 entries = £200 - prize money will be £100 (wouldn't that be nice in the run up to Xmas?!), £50 will go towards OWTB running costs, and £50 to the funds of my local amateur side, Wilmslow Albion FC, who've been badly hit by Covid

4) Card is as displayed below (assuming the image upload works!). I'll keep this thread updated with available teams

5) Aim is to do one card per month - although if there's enough demand we can increase this frequency!

Give me a shout with any questions!

unnamed-16.jpg

*Please select 'friends and family' when sending the payment, to avoid any fees. If you'd prefer to do it via bank transfer instead, please drop me a PM and I'll share my details

I'll keep a track of signups here:

Newcastle - @Bristolatic

Man Utd - @mick26

Liverpool - @Chaddyexile84

Nottm Forest- @Bristolatic

Chelsea - @Magic Mikey

QPR - @Magic Mikey

Blackburn - @mick26

Everton - @adamoafc

Southampton - @disjointed

Coventry - @Magic Mikey

Man City - @disjointed

Burnley - @Chaddyexile84

Wolves - @adamoafc

Leicester - @JohnnyPimp

Derby - @mick26

Celtic - @adamoafc

Swindon - @mick26

Wigan - @oafc-benn

Preston - @oafc-benn

Sheff U - @disjointed

• Matt featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

After a successful shakedown request for additional buy-ins now it's December, we're up to 20 out of 40 teams - 50%! Still time for the rest of you to get involved though. Reminder - £5 buy in, with £100 prize up for grabs. Just send your fiver to oafcmetty@gmail.com on Paypal - choose 'friends and family' to avoid fees. Or PM me for bank details if preferred. By joining in you're helping to support OWTB - that should give you a warm and fuzzy feel, no? :chubb:

0?ui=2&ik=f95ae45819&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1718481072167945000&th=17d9456e23cd8328&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ93Kn6Vsb4YmIPfZ3xLB7BgnlhK-S9oOgzh88VlN0vTYDAO8Rug4LFWTGXD-dNkpuY5dfpjouBOVFJBnJrBx4B-BlA8aPeNhYsb-4HgnjqptQVER7s_HJpfkLk&disp=emb

On 12/7/2021 at 10:04 AM, oafcmetty said:

After a successful shakedown request for additional buy-ins now it's December, we're up to 20 out of 40 teams - 50%! Still time for the rest of you to get involved though. Reminder - £5 buy in, with £100 prize up for grabs. Just send your fiver to oafcmetty@gmail.com on Paypal - choose 'friends and family' to avoid fees. Or PM me for bank details if preferred. By joining in you're helping to support OWTB - that should give you a warm and fuzzy feel, no? :chubb:

0?ui=2&ik=f95ae45819&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1718481072167945000&th=17d9456e23cd8328&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ93Kn6Vsb4YmIPfZ3xLB7BgnlhK-S9oOgzh88VlN0vTYDAO8Rug4LFWTGXD-dNkpuY5dfpjouBOVFJBnJrBx4B-BlA8aPeNhYsb-4HgnjqptQVER7s_HJpfkLk&disp=emb

Get involved if you can. Great platform for us all to discuss everything Latics. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived