MATCH: vs Bristol Rovers (H) 08/02/22

3 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Here’s a long list. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/arrhythmia/

Note that COVID-19 and other viral illnesses are on the list but there is no mention of vaccines, which I guess is what you are insinuating.

Also on the list are caffeine, exercise and medication, both over the counter and prescribed, which will include some of the supplements regularly taken by footballers.

I hope the player makes a speedy recovery and isn’t pestered by people questioning his vaccine status. 

Don't you come on here quoting expert analysis and evidence. We the great unwashed British public know better! 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, astottie said:

Don't you come on here quoting expert analysis and evidence. We the great unwashed British public know better! 

I know it’s as if the COVID-19 vaccine conspiracists have some magical internet that thousands of trained professionals don’t have access to. 

1 hour ago, astottie said:

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

I know it’s as if the COVID-19 vaccine conspiracists have some magical internet that thousands of trained professionals don’t have access to. 

Conspiracist when you question what is blatantly not true trust the science & sage modelling  who are all compromised, MSM, big pharma & government's found to be lying time after time yet still people blindly believe everything, i sincerely hope  i am wrong.

Screenshot 2022-02-09 233916.png

22 hours ago, mickjagger said:

Conspiracist when you question what is blatantly not true trust the science & sage modelling  who are all compromised, MSM, big pharma & government's found to be lying time after time yet still people blindly believe everything, i sincerely hope  i am wrong.

Screenshot 2022-02-09 233916.png

Bog pharma wouldn't lie. Governments wouldn't be swayed by them, nor would the WHO...

• Bender unfeatured this topic

Archived