Unbeaten in 6 matches
1 loss in 7 matches
Scored in last 7 matches

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

This. 

Still be tough given our abysmal home record though…

Some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad, other things just make you swear and curse. When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle and this'll help things turn out for the best. And always look on the bright side of life, --------

They shouldn’t be feared….they are hardly free scoring with just over a goal per game and only 3 wins on their travels. Even we’ve managed 3 away wins.

We know if we continue as we have been at home then we’ll probably get beat but then we’ll probably be relegated too!

I think Loft & Clarke are out tonight and apparently they have problems at LB. 
After Saturdays win the team should have gained some confidence and we should also get a decent crowd. They know another win tonight will probably put us back in the mix so it’s essential we get right behind them…I’m going

2 v 1 Latics……..COYB!!

There are 19 games left, we don’t have to turn in to play off standard. We just need to replicate bog standard mid table form of 1.3 PPG over a season which is about 60 points. Over the next 19 games it would give us 47 points and I reckon that would be enough.

We have plenty of time and plenty of games and there is absolutely no need to panic.

IN SHEZ WE TRUST!!👍

5 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

There are 19 games left, we don’t have to turn in to play off standard. We just need to replicate bog standard mid table form of 1.3 PPG over a season which is about 60 points. Over the next 19 games it would give us 47 points and I reckon that would be enough.

We have plenty of time and plenty of games and there is absolutely no need to panic.

IN SHEZ WE TRUST!!👍

Agreed! We will lose a few between now and May (hopefully not this evening), but it’s important we don’t let our heads drop when we do (collectively I mean). 25 points from 19 is easily achievable. 

Archived