Fans XI v Latics XI

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

How much was raised in the end?, it looked very well attended.

Jim from the Foundation is tallying up final amounts. Just waiting on one or two payments from outstanding sponsors and then it will be announced. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Jim from the Foundation is tallying up final amounts. Just waiting on one or two payments from outstanding sponsors and then it will be announced. 

Never taking my kids to anything like that again by the way. Every two minutes they were after me buying something else for them...

Just now, adamoafc said:

Thought I hadn't seen it anywhere, hopefully up near the five figure mark, seen other auctions on the back of the match so it will probably continue to provide funds going forward.

Surely those who are running this club can see that this club has potential, days like Sunday are great to see and be part of.

What a mess they have made, surely they see this and take ownership instead of constantly blaming anything other than themselves. 

You had a pretty decent club here as Sunday shows, you messed up, not the fans.

10 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Never taking my kids to anything like that again by the way. Every two minutes they were after me buying something else for them...

If we had any sort of success on the field it could be like that every week at BP!😂😂

4 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Thought I hadn't seen it anywhere, hopefully up near the five figure mark, seen other auctions on the back of the match so it will probably continue to provide funds going forward.

We broke the five figure mark prior to tickets being released I believe wouldn’t like to put a figure on it personally incase I’m way off. 

4 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Haha get use to that paddy if they start getting involved with the club as a well run entity with Junior Latics and their tuck shop etc. 😂

3 hours ago, Longlostfan said:

Sounds like a good day. Well done to those who put the hard yards in.

Anybody fancy doing a match report? From the injuries comments in the new signings thread seems the fans team may have had more bite than last years first team.

There will be pre and post match interviews along with clips of match action uploaded in the next few days. 

19 hours ago, adamoafc said:

We broke the five figure mark prior to tickets being released I believe wouldn’t like to put a figure on it personally incase I’m way off. 

l was hoping this first sentence and was also tryin my hardest to hold back on a prediction 😂

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Just over 16k raised which was some effort by all concerned, bit of an headache for them now with a new owner coming in and a pot of funds there.

Why a headache?

Archived