Derby Situation

On 6/12/2022 at 5:56 PM, basilrobbie said:

thought it WAS done by an algorithm, but you may be better informed than me.

I think you are right now. Had a look for the article I recall. It was definitely an individual accounting for how he did things and the constraints he was under. 

Tonight any thing I found talks about 'an IT contractor' with some subsequent human review.

Maybe it was longer ago than I thought.....

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Kirchner officially withdraws his bid.

Maguire had him sussed from a long way out.

I've seen some catastrophic failures in football, but this story takes some beating. I'd like to see how strong the correlation is between the increase in TV money since 1992, and the number of absolute chancers hovering around the game. With Bassini allegedly able to exchange contracts to buy Birmingham today it has been  a bad day for the EFL.

48 minutes ago, basilrobbie said:

Maguire had him sussed from a long way out.

I've seen some catastrophic failures in football, but this story takes some beating. I'd like to see how strong the correlation is between the increase in TV money since 1992, and the number of absolute chancers hovering around the game. With Bassini allegedly able to exchange contracts to buy Birmingham today it has been  a bad day for the EFL.

Still, it'll be good to have Mike Ashley back in football as the new Derby owner....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived