Apologies to Worcester Owl and Kowenicki

When relegation was finally confirmed I was a total t w a t to be frank and I’ve laid low since that day.

I just wanted to apologise to you both for my vile and abusive language that I blurted out with no rational or thought.

I’d had a beer to down my sorrows but I’m better than that and it got the advantage of me. My only bit of excuse is that my team had been relegated, they are your team also and you remained gentleman, I simply didn’t behave like one.

If I could go back and look at myself in real-time  slinging off insults id be hugely embarrassed and I wish it never happend.

You are both amazing contributors to OWTB and I offer my hand of gratitude and friendship.

Luke

5 minutes ago, tGWB said:

This should be a fun thread 

Hope Kow n Worcester dont reply before I pop out for some popcorn 

Fun, for what reason?. I hope you take as much enjoyment as you want. Anyway, if someone wants to have the popcorn ready when someone actually admits fault then fair game.

I don’t class this as fun, but I’m an old man.

Let's face it its was a bad day for all of us. I logged off that night not because of anyone particularly but because it's inevitable everyone was going to be angry passions were running high and I could get dragged into an argument and react. I thought I'd pop to the pub just to forget about it all.

I keep saying this despite the fact their appears to be no end in sight. But the day is going to come when the Lemsagams are nothing but a bad Memory Blitz is a bad Memory Barry Owen will be a distant memory we will walk down Sheepfoot Lane on a sunny late April/May day and be celebrating a promotion and the rebirth of our football club. It's going to happen someday and we are going to have a right good knees up to celebrate.

9 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

Fun, for what reason?. I hope you take as much enjoyment as you want. Anyway, if someone wants to have the popcorn ready when someone actually admits fault then fair game.

I don’t class this as fun, but I’m an old man.

Its nice youve reached out to cleanse your soul and I genuinely hope youre okay 

Both are not reknowned for their tolerance of others but am pretty sure a few hurty words wont have bothered either of them 

Anyway lets see eh 

14 hours ago, Lukers1 said:

When relegation was finally confirmed I was a total t w a t to be frank and I’ve laid low since that day.

I just wanted to apologise to you both for my vile and abusive language that I blurted out with no rational or thought.

I’d had a beer to down my sorrows but I’m better than that and it got the advantage of me. My only bit of excuse is that my team had been relegated, they are your team also and you remained gentleman, I simply didn’t behave like one.

If I could go back and look at myself in real-time  slinging off insults id be hugely embarrassed and I wish it never happend.

You are both amazing contributors to OWTB and I offer my hand of gratitude and friendship.

Luke

Mate, don't worry about it. I'd forgotten to be honest. Let's face it, that was a grim day, as bad as it can ever be (I hope!) for us all. I've said some dumb things myself on here in the past in the heat of the moment. Thanks for your apology, but let's all look ahead to next season (gulp).

12 hours ago, tGWB said:

Its nice youve reached out to cleanse your soul and I genuinely hope youre okay 

Both are not reknowned for their tolerance of others but am pretty sure a few hurty words wont have bothered either of them 

Anyway lets see eh 

I like to think I'm fairly tolerant to be honest, but I'm not letting that go.

"Renowned".

1 hour ago, Worcester Owl said:

I like to think I'm fairly tolerant to be honest, but I'm not letting that go.

"Renowned".

Good comeback Worcester

No need to have done but I just checked  “renowned” in the Oxford English Dictionary  cos it still looked right this morning.

Very right to point it out mind 

Archived