BPAS PODCAST SEASON 3: 18th Jul '22 Episode 85: Royally Good

l'm doing this job then lm going Athens then l'm goin Barça then l'll graft for about a month then l'm havin 3 months off for the World Cup and Xmas (mite even go if l can 1. jib it and 2. abandon my morals)

so if we need guests around this time l'll have turned the spare room into an office by then and get my lad to show me how to do it.

l've got two things that l need to say as it is so..

2 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

You will be fine mate Matt and Andy set the agenda you just give your thoughts on it you will probably be asked about the most recent games, it's like being in the pub or on here. I just went on to say I wasn't Neil Joy 🙃 

Or did you just get a substitute?  🥸 

9 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

if ln in Qatar l'll get some slave to set me up before he has to fall off a building to meet the slave murder quota

Don't worry about the slave and his demise whilst the World Cup is taking place. Plenty of work for them sweeping up the paper trail after Blatter and Platini have breezed through. 

4 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

No does he mention Latics?

Not yet he does come over as a descent bloke and coach .Carl Robinson comes over as a bit offf a twat tbh .whole show a very good incite into managing a football team 

18 hours ago, peanuts2 said:

Not yet he does come over as a descent bloke and coach .Carl Robinson comes over as a bit offf a twat tbh .whole show a very good incite into managing a football team 

That's because Karl Robinson is a bit of a twat. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived